New to the game

DeletedUser

Hi Guy's and Girls,

I started playing yesterday so i am very new, i keep reading about joining other tribes id like some information on how to go about doing this! how can i contact other tribes?

Also iv just created a paladin, how do i find items for him?

Cheers

James

DeletedUser

You can contact other tribes by sending a mail to whoever they've elected as head of recruitment or the leader of the tribe. To do this just click on the name of the persons tribe who you want to join and then click "write message".

And to find items for your paladin then you have to kill other troops. It also goes up by 3% each day. Killing troops also puts the % up

DeletedUser

Brilliant cheers mate, i dont think i was quite expecting quite so much involvement when i signed up for the game lol!

DeletedUser

i'd advise trying to search out a small tribe with an acitve and experieced leader who will help you improve your tw skills ;)

DeletedUser

And it's hard to find those without trial and error... :/

Your In-Game name is jamesbaa?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what are TW skill's and should i be looking for a tribe close to me then? yeah its jamesbaa in game aswell im at coordinates 305/285

DeletedUser904

Hi Guy's and Girls,

I started playing yesterday so i am very new, i keep reading about joining other tribes id like some information on how to go about doing this! how can i contact other tribes?

Also iv just created a paladin, how do i find items for him?

Cheers

James

Your paladin will slowly find items all the time, you will recive 3% each day.

There are many TW skills to master, but for now i think you should foucs on troop production and finding a good tribe. Always Always farm, your paldain shouldn't die in an attack agaist an barb village so attack those villages for rescoures.

Its hard to find a good tribe, and most tribes in your area won't be worth joining. I would suggest looking for a small to medium sized tribe that is willing to help teach you the ropes

DeletedUser

what sort of size are we talking on the tribe front? anyone on hear fancie letting me join there tribe?

DeletedUser904

well i am not playing UK1 anymore although, if your willing i would join to help you out. What direction did you chose when you joined?

DeletedUser

I'll invite him and help him out untill he has managed to master it all. :p

I'm on the other side of the world though.

DeletedUser

i hit random but its continent 23 i think its north west!

DeletedUser904

You want him two face?

i am more than willing to help out