New To Tribalwars

DeletedUser7861

Hi people,

Ok here's the deal... I am new to this game, like as of today. I haven't started up a world yet as I don't know which one to go for what with all the different settings, I have however read a lot of the forums and noticed a lot of differences in opinion about them (it seems down to personal preferance and playing style). I would like to learn how to play the game and would welcome some advice or a mentor type figure to help me understand and develop as a player.

Like I said im new to this so I hope you guys can all be friendly and not have a go at me for being a Noob :icon_biggrin:

Sorry if this post is in the wrong place or any thing like that.

Thanks

Epic-ApeX

DeletedUser

This is in the wrong place, but I'm sure a mod will be able to move it, so it's ok. The newest world that has opened is world 5, and I would advise you to join there. It would be difficult on the other worlds because people have been on them for such a greater amount of time than you.

I can help you out with any questions you have. PM me whenever you want. Or just go on skype and add me there, my name is: Zenron_the_great

As for guides, I would recommend this guide. Just note that the topic I just linked you to isn't from these forums, they just look the same.

DeletedUser

Hello there. Nice to meet you :)

UK5's pretty nice to start off on. :p

DeletedUser7861

Hi guys, thanks for making me feel welcome.

Oh and thanks to Jamie for moving this thread to appropriate section, I will try and keep up lol. I have decided to join World 5 as recommended and try my hand at it. Building times are a lot better than I expected, though I guess they get worse and worse as the level goes up. If anyone would like to chat or give advice then you can mail me in game. Im under the same name.

I usually get the hang of these kind of games fairly quick so if I ask some stupid questions to start off with then please bare with me :) I hope to be kicking some a** pretty soon.

DeletedUser

Hello i'm OTooles welcome to tribalwars!, my in game name is the same as my forum name if you need advice or bored and want to chat mail me.