New to World 10 ! :D

DeletedUser

Okay so I am new to World to but not to Tribal Wars ... I played about 3 years ago on .net on world 8 got to 1 Million Points and gave the account to my mate as I got really bored, I never seen that account again :'(

And I am saying this as I am was wondering any players want to chat to me about anything I am easy to get along with and even if you would just like to talk about football or something and the Tribal Wars add me on Skype or message me on Tribal Wars :D

So that was pretty much it people

Thanks for reading

Skype - JimmyKibble
IGN - itsJIMMY

Thanks people

itsJIMMY​

DeletedUser

(Thank God we asked! ;))

Welcome, my Skype is linked on my external account, although I only log in once or twice a day.

This should be in the "UK10 Ye Olde Tavern", by the way, that's the slightly more off-topic stuff that's still related to the world, mods don't like spam in the main world forum. :)

DeletedUser

(Thank God we asked! ;))

Welcome, my Skype is linked on my external account, although I only log in once or twice a day.

This should be in the "UK10 Ye Olde Tavern", by the way, that's the slightly more off-topic stuff that's still related to the world, mods don't like spam in the main world forum. :)

Okay thanks dude for your feedback :D
You should add me on Skype and we could talk some time, and you can refresh my memory on this game a little ...

Thanks again

James