New Trbe (yes I can spell ty)

DeletedUser5582

Right listen up(well read really but hey ho) as a new tribe is about to land on Uk11 looking for magic!

Now normally you get the usual stuff about can you snipe this, farm this amount using only the medium of dance and not be called Wayne and such like. Well am not asking you for this (but do change your name from Wayne)

Occasionally you get a spiel about past worlds and how on .net they rimmed BattleCow, have been ranked this or that and would have won before leaving for the next shiny new world (flicks hair). You guessed it you're not going to get that either!

Now I do think it is dull to play with the same folk in a new world all the time so am looking for some new faces to brighten up start up and beyond and to have a lot of giggles with as we look for magic on Uk11.

If you are new to TW then we will teach you all you need to know to enjoy the game and I promise nothing more than that. If you are experienced and just want a fresh challenge then this would be a very good home for you.

Am not looking for that many (do need a co player for a very experienced player though) so if interested then skype me please.

Thanks for reading and looking forward to Uk11!

DeletedUser6695

Is it a coincidence you mentioned magic so much? Or are you gonna kill Ruffus? :D

DeletedUser1410

lol, that would be fun, but can't see it happening no offense ment Jo

DeletedUser5582

lol not taken. Just a coincidence on magic and Ruffus's tribe name in fact not seen his tribe name till after posted this. Maybe its fate?!

DeletedUser6695

If it was fate wouldn't that result in a merge and lots of w1nge-ing? *giggle*

But GL Jo

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
As much as I would love to join (as every trbe needs a chocolate fireguard) I can't help but feel that if I did join I would be in Trbe and as we know there is no I in trbe...

Good luck Jo and I look forward to our tribes merging so we can win the world.. :)...

To any newer players reading this you won't find a better place to learn everything you need to know then in the very capable arms of Jo...

DeletedUser

nice to see you already have plans for us Rob, and a reccomendation from you does not come easily! Look forward to getting to know you better Jo

DeletedUser5582

and keep Harry from dribbling over your clicky thing!

Mycool I look forward to meeting you all too.

Still a few spots up for grabs here for keen as mustard types. How could you possibly turn down the chance of learning the Cha Cha Cha with The Mighty Chen (who won Italian lover of the Year using only his eyebrow and he isn't even Italian)

Also we are struggling agreeing a name so don't be shy and come and have a chat.

DeletedUser

can I join? I'm that bad I not even know your tribe name :icon_rolleyes: