new tribe ''StIcKy''

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

ok guys as you may know i have played this game for some time now and on W40 I created and helped build two of the largest tribes on that world ''LOST and SQUAD'' which are doing very well.

So i will be starting a new tribe called ''StIcKy'' i will be on skype tonight, all those that are already joining me can you trie to be online tonight to talk throught the tribe
  • Sigs will be made for all
  • Scripts will be brought together and sorted so everyone has the right ones
  • Must have skype
  • Must be active, goes without saying and I need past experience
  • Must start on the 24th of August
ok guys PM me for more details

and if anyone flames this i will flame you harder.

DeletedUser

alittle more info

ok guys had alot of interest just to let you guys know we will be heading southeast,

we have about 6 guys actualy running this tribe, and already have all my tribal wars mates who i have been playing with for the last two years joini9ng so is going to be a very strong team.

if everyone can trie to be online at 6:00 sunday sever time that would be good and all of you that pm me today and yesterday i will be on skype tonight, to run throught the guilds that different guys will be using, looks like i have my spies in place guys keep low until you get the go ahead to return to the orginal tribe

also guys i no most of you have sitters but if you need one i have sitters free to sit the night if you are in the uk.

thanks i will post more info at a later date if needed

thanks
praggers

Added by mccorn:
Skype tribe name: ''StIcKy'' World 2
Leader Skype name: praggers124

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.