New world: same scenarios

DeletedUser

Merge of the best.

Okay, another world, another player saying how he has got the formula for the best tribe on the world.

First we had the MILF craze, now we will have mergers upon mergers of players joining hands saying they are the best TW tribe around, when in fact.... After one debate in the council forums everything goes to pot, and several leave to form another 'great' tribe, to which that fails also.

So come on, show us how good you are, this tribe to be... Clutching 'the best' from several tribes... Most of whom will be there for points so they look 'huge' when in fact merely pp whores, or pit whores.

Well we will see. We will certainly see.

I will add I've seen the pliminary list of members, which equate to 15 and they're spread out. One call of support and disaster. So if your approached to join the 'greatest' tribe on world 25.... Spare a though, stay with your tribe, be loyal, fight it out with them and be a true soldier... Not a lame tribe jumper...

DeletedUser1508

And what if you don't have a tribe yet? Stick that out too?

DeletedUser13811

What happened to your tribe Red?

Maybe its time to change the tribe name to something more permanent and lead? You have more experience than most who attempt it.

DeletedUser1508

Casual is for people that get rimmed. I don't get rimmed.

DeletedUser11788

Merging mania has started

I was going to say something good about the players all striving to qualify to make it into the last merged and winning tribe. Something spectacular about the style of play in the modern TW worlds. Something to boast about the intelligence of wasting hours simply to all end in the same little groups that they were in before.

It meant I had to say something intelligent about us TW players. I tried hard... I gave up.