New Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello!

Well, I´m new in the English version of Tribalwars and I know that they announce it when a new world will start. I started to play at World 3 yesterday, but the best gamer has already very much points. How often does a new world start (every month, every 6th month, every year or something other) ? I only want to know about it!

Regards Alien

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There will probably be a new world in a month or two. They don't come very frequently here.

I don't see why you shouldn't play W3 because the highest ranked player has a lot of points?

DeletedUser

He hasn´t got so much points, but he might be good. In Germany there starts very often a new world. I hope it´ll be also here. But here aren´t a lot player, are here? Okay, then thank you for the answer.

DeletedUser

As this server is still new, worlds will not open as fast as other, more popular servers.

DeletedUser

Okay. Well, I hope I can play here well. The community isn´t very big, I think. Is that right? Because there won´t be a speed world as long as there aren´t enough players. In Germany there are ones ... I hope there also will be some here.

DeletedUser

Personally I think it's great that worlds do not come out as frequently as in the more popular servers. People shift worlds frequently, making the world they used to be in a more boring place. But you probably know everything about that.

And if you need worlds that open frequently and an English speaking server, I suggest you go to .net.

DeletedUser2765

[ke]Actually, Tracey and Thargoran hold back the server openings, they don't want .co.uk to end up like .net where everyone joins the newest server and then quits it when the next one comes out (and of course, joins that one). They want people to become invested in a server so that way they stick with a server for awhile. Well, thats the jist of it anyway, so a server will be coming out in a bit, probably february or march (this is my personal guess and does in anyway reflect the opinions of .co.uk staff).[/ke]

DeletedUser2004

yeh that would be good start it on a school holiday

DeletedUser5326

it would be better if a new world came out soon loads of people on w3 have either got sick of it or have been nobled. i got nobled about a week ago and ive started again and it is just like starting a new world but my friends on the game are miles away. there hasnt been a world out on .co.uk since october and a player already has nearly 1million points so i do think we are due one.

DeletedUser

Hello!

Well, I´m new in the English version of Tribalwars and I know that they announce it when a new world will start. I started to play at World 3 yesterday, but the best gamer has already very much points. How often does a new world start (every month, every 6th month, every year or something other) ? I only want to know about it!

Regards Alien

Keep an eye on announcements.

:icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.