New Years Event

Marcus the Mad

Senior Forum General
Speed Admin
Reaction score
t2sH6.jpg

DeletedUser13811

So if only 10 people enter they will all get a blue/purple flag of their choice?

And still no-ones taken a wild guess?

I don't even have an account and I wanted to enter....but Marcus won't let me :(

DeletedUser14326

Worth a shot :D

1.201.600 conquers

Account name : Panicoss

World : I guess w30

Attack flag preference

Permanent Iron boost will do!

Merry Xmas and Happy new year to come!

Thanks
Pani

Marcus the Mad

Senior Forum General
Speed Admin
Reaction score
Just in case no one gets confused:

The flag prizes are your choice of flag of the level you are entitled to by your place in the rankings of this contest.
The flag prize is the main prize of this event as it can be used over various worlds (except speed unfortunately).

The item prize is a single world prize and is a permanent single village boost:
- Sharpened Tools (10% wood boost)
- Solid Bricks (10% clay boost)
- Improved Mine Carts (10% iron boost)
- Growing Crops (10% population boost)

I am curious about your thoughts on these prizes instead of the standard "win X amount of PP".
Please do not give feedback about this on this thread, send me a PM instead :)

DeletedUser8577

WooHoo I came seventh, but what about Classic, Speed and Casual. You did say the 'Entire' UK community ;)

Marcus the Mad

Senior Forum General
Speed Admin
Reaction score
Yeah, I didn't actually have the numbers before making this event, then it turned out I couldn't pull up those servers -.-'
Though to be fair, I don't believe the result would be all that different seeing the average guess is about 200K off the current number (the median is about 150K off if I recall).

The more blatant mistake I made at first was forgetting UK23. My brain farted and I just skipped it when counting. Luckily that only switched the #2 and #3 spot.