News Flash! "Wolves Caught Trying To Molest Miss Hood"

DeletedUser10842

LMAO U R CRAZY

The first snipe I done wasn't strong enough, and all other snipes were from that village, so all 3 got caught in transit D:

Instead of apologizing like a noob to guys who can't even play, I done a hostile takeover of one of the coalition tribes and sent fakes until he kicked me off. You're welcome (bow)

On the contrary, Nitrogen, I've been playing this world for 5 hours in total and I've had quite a bit of fun with it :D

Peace!

(Still nooby trains and NO fakes at all, better shape up for when you fight FaF)

The fact of the matter is, when fighting different tribes/ alliances, you have to use different tactics, or, in the case of this alliance we are at war with now, not bother with tactics, as they are not required.

We have been on the other side of wars before, being massively outnumbered, surrounded, and still found a way to do well.

FaF, they are of a similar size, in fact, slightly bigger than ourselves in terms of village numbers, and points, when both our tribes are at war, I'm sure there will be a relevant thread :D

I'm confident they will give us a challenge, unlike anything we have seen from the great coalition.

I will however praise you for coming here and standing your ground, even if your destiny is already decided on w12,if only more enemies were like yourself, it would perhaps be a bit more enjoyable..

DeletedUser6603

Found them!

train.jpg

DeletedUser11079

lmao u r crazy - from the reports I have seen there was no sniping or incoming support once conquered from you.

>> Well I don't have access to the account any more to prove otherwise, but I honestly could not care less about what you do or do not believe. Go figure.

>> I'm not sure what you wrote because multi-quote won't let me see your reply, but I'm certain it was overly arrogant and condescending, so do the externals a favor and don't post here until you learn some manners.

We seem to have been mistaken for a tribe that hasn't got a clue what its doing.....
Mistaken? :icon_redface:

And he would be right - we make it up as we go along!
I am usually right

Tis a game, we got the villas, expanded our territory a little more, and will move onto the next target. This isn't the first 'almighty' coallition we've faced, and theres a possibility it wont be the last.
True. All I was commenting on was that you guys done the bare minimum to take those villages. You did not protect against recaps, there were 0 fakes, trains were sloppy. I realize that that is enough in this war.. but you should not expect things to go well for you once you join a real war.

Now if you don't mind, I need to go and find out about this new model 'T' train you keep going on about......
Unsuccessful troll, IMO.

>> Bold

The fact of the matter is, when fighting different tribes/ alliances, you have to use different tactics, or, in the case of this alliance we are at war with now, not bother with tactics, as they are not required.

We have been on the other side of wars before, being massively outnumbered, surrounded, and still found a way to do well.

FaF, they are of a similar size, in fact, slightly bigger than ourselves in terms of village numbers, and points, when both our tribes are at war, I'm sure there will be a relevant thread :D

I'm confident they will give us a challenge, unlike anything we have seen from the great coalition.

I will however praise you for coming here and standing your ground, even if your destiny is already decided on w12,if only more enemies were like yourself, it would perhaps be a bit more enjoyable..

>> There are many more like me on .net server, stop taking candy from kids and come play a real game :icon_biggrin: W61 is approaching end-game if you're interested. (This is for FPOB-A only, because I like your style).

I had more of an impact on this world in a couple of hours than some of you will before it's won. Ponder on that for a minute..

DeletedUser6603

What impact was that? You've amused us a little yeah, ill give you that. Bare minimum - as Fresh Prince already said, its all that was needed. We have much much bigger fish to fry, and our focus will be on those poor fishies.

As for when were in a real war - ask those who have been on the receiving end of our ops what they consist of. Every non KnK player who was on W7 perhaps! We aren't some flash in the pan tribe.

As for .net - no thanks. Ventured over there a few times, wasn't to my liking. Too many egos, not enough with the ability to back up said ego. Besides, if its oh so special, go head back over there, were happy here thanks! Its rather boring hearing again and again the .net 'vets' coming over here telling us how special .net is. It really isn't, in my opinion.

Back to my T-Train hunting ;-)

DeletedUser11079

Well in less than 24 hours I have became duke of 2 of the tribes you are warring with. I'll disband Cloak in a minute... although they don't read the externals so if I can get hold of an account with troops, I kinda want to pay Octopussy a visit.

I am no veteran and I never claimed to be. W61 is my first ever world :icon_neutral:

If you had actually read what I was replying to, you would know that I was responding to a compliment and not tooting my own horn. And, I explicitly stated that I was talking to him (as in FPOB-A).

For a duke, you really do not have a silver-tongue. Pass me your sit, I can help you out with that.

DeletedUser10816

lol...

I know who you remind me of now... and thanks to the prompting of a friend who thought likewise I remember who :)

Mo Points, have you returned to w12? or are you just a twin?

DeletedUser

>> I'm not sure what you wrote because multi-quote won't let me see your reply, but I'm certain it was overly arrogant and condescending, so do the externals a favor and don't post here until you learn some manners.

Cool story bro, but your assumption is the definition of arrogance and nothing short of pathetic hilarity. When you write up multiple PnPs and guides, then you may think your forum presence is equal to mine, until then you are a mere rookie in these parts.

DeletedUser6603

Well in less than 24 hours I have became duke of 2 of the tribes you are warring with. I'll disband Cloak in a minute... although they don't read the externals so if I can get hold of an account with troops, I kinda want to pay Octopussy a visit.

Well done, you disbanded two doomed tribes, impressive!

I am no veteran and I never claimed to be. W61 is my first ever world :icon_neutral:

Good luck with it :)

If you had actually read what I was replying to, you would know that I was responding to a compliment and not tooting my own horn. And, I explicitly stated that I was talking to him (as in FPOB-A).

I'm sorry, I didnt realise there were rules on who could reply to you!

For a duke, you really do not have a silver-tongue. Pass me your sit, I can help you out with that.

You are irrelevant, yet amusing. You carry on though, im itching to see what your next massive impact on the world will be. The shockwaves are being felt everywhere, all the way to the barb next to you ;-). As for the sit, my account clearly wont be able to handle your awesomeness, so I better not hand it over....

Replies in red

DeletedUser

I'm still confused as to your supposed defending prowess, you sniped and still lost the village? Wait, that's not all of it, if I'm reading this correctly (Which I may not be, since I'm typically looking at something less dull), you also failed a load of snipes because the origin was taken?

Dude, you need to think it through.

DeletedUser11079

lol...

I know who you remind me of now... and thanks to the prompting of a friend who thought likewise I remember who :)

Mo Points, have you returned to w12? or are you just a twin?

>> I have never played on UK server before. If I remind you of somebody.. they are probably a less successful version of myself.

Cool story bro, but your assumption is the definition of arrogance and nothing short of pathetic hilarity. When you write up multiple PnPs and guides, then you may think your forum presence is equal to mine, until then you are a mere rookie in these parts.

>> I am glad the irony was not lost on you. And you're right, in these parts I am nothing more than an amusing distraction for the forum-users - which will disappear as quickly as it came. But if you were to visit my forum, you would have to yield to the very real fact that I have more of a presence there amongst kings than you do here amongst peasants.

Replies in red

>> On this world, that probably is impressive. You can flame if you like, but it is more than you have achieved in all the time you have spent on W12 :lol:
If that was sincere; then thank you, but I won't need it. If you were jesting; then I am standing in the bathtub with a toaster again :(
No such rule, not on a public forum. I was merely stating that I did not come to these forums to brag about my awesomeness (although I think it might have came up?). What I said about .net was for FPOB-A only, and was not intended to be taken in any negative way. That said, I don't care too much if it was.
As to the last part of your response, just another unsuccessful troll.

I'm still confused as to your supposed defending prowess, you sniped and still lost the village? Wait, that's not all of it, if I'm reading this correctly (Which I may not be, since I'm typically looking at something less dull), you also failed a load of snipes because the origin was taken?

Dude, you need to think it through.

>> I can't understand what I could have possibly done to have no friends in W12. It's.. just.. not.. fair.. :(

DeletedUser

>> I am glad the irony was not lost on you. And you're right, in these parts I am nothing more than an amusing distraction for the forum-users - which will disappear as quickly as it came. But if you were to visit my forum, you would have to yield to the very real fact that I have more of a presence there amongst kings than you do here amongst peasants.

If you're referring to .net, I've been spamming that place since 2008. :p What can I say, though? I'm just a patriotic player. :3

DeletedUser11079

So.. that was a lengthy reply. (Not a dig at you Pushty, I was referring to my own. Your reply was decent to read).

I think I have graced this forum with my presence for long enough. Added to the fact that somebody shown the Cloak duke this forum and I have lost disband privs, I am going to officially retire. Send your hate-mail to my in-game account. Fan mail can be left here <3

Fresh Prince my offer still applies. If you want to play a multi-mio. account (core,front or backline) there is a shortage of UK co's in my world. Beware though the selection process is rigorous and you will probably be declined and stripped of your dignity.

-LMAO

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6603

It was sincere mate, wouldn't have said it otherwise. I also agree with you about something - we haven't achieved anything on W12 yet. Long way to go, and we know the score. Been there done that and got the t-shirt, as the saying goes.

Last point. I reckon knowing Fresh Prince (Rob) as I do, he might be alright for multi million point accounts, hes played a few of them now ;-).

Last last point - You should stick around and play the world properly, you might learn a thing or two! The world is starting to get interesting.....

DeletedUser11079

It was sincere mate, wouldn't have said it otherwise. I also agree with you about something - we haven't achieved anything on W12 yet. Long way to go, and we know the score. Been there done that and got the t-shirt, as the saying goes.
In which case I reinstate my thanks. We're coming up to the final war in 61, it's been a quick world. I guess it might be too early in this world to expect much more from any tribe, I haven't really been paying attention to what is happening elsewhere in the world. :icon_redface:

Last point. I reckon knowing Fresh Prince (Rob) as I do, he might be alright for multi million point accounts, hes played a few of them now ;-).
I would not endorse him and he would never know who I am over there (bandit)
I'm realizing now that UK and .net players don't generally hold the other in high regards, and so he might troll my tribe so W12ers can have a laugh at our expense. I would laugh along too, but not if .net found out it was my fault :lol:

Last last point - You should stick around and play the world properly, you might learn a thing or two! The world is starting to get interesting.....
If you couldn't tell by my name, when I joined this world I fully intended to join your tribe :icon_neutral:
But things got in the way and I never got round to playing; the only reason I'm on atm is because I found myself in a war against LOL, no bullshit.
But I have trolled too hard now and I'd never get an account. And besides if I did, I'd have 97 angry noobs sending spear nukes at me

>> Bold.

You should stop responding with such interesting things because I will always reply to them and it will make a mockery of my retirement

DeletedUser10842

Fresh Prince my offer still applies. If you want to play a multi-mio. account (core,front or backline) there is a shortage of UK co's in my world. Beware though the selection process is rigorous and you will probably be declined and stripped of your dignity.

-LMAO

Declined and stripped of my dignity,...

That was done a long time ago my friend.

But thanks for the offer, I regret to inform you that I must decline on this occasion, the days of owning 0000's of villages for me are over, wouldn't have the time even if i wanted to.

As for the selection process, Id fail miserably, 30 minute trains, don,t even know what a script is, and I'm not a team player.

DeletedUser9793

holy jam roly
gone from acid trolling to huggy bears.
LMAO, you have a certain je ne sais quoi, but i cant quite put my finger on it.:)
So are your days of mashing and dicing tribes over on w12?

DeletedUser9793

back to the stats:
Apologies if i have missed any tribe or player , please feel free to correct.

Side 1:
Tribes: LoL
Side 2:
Tribes: Wolves, KHC, KHC-2, KHC2, WOTP, Cloak, UwS
Players: getknotted, gazwal1
Timeframe: 23/06/2012 01:13:00 to 09/07/2012 19:30:14
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 85
Side 2: 1
Difference: 84
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 392,009
Side 2: 3,290
Difference: 388,719
chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think this includes all players that were booted to save war stats for "the coalition"

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Wolves, KHC, KHC-2, KHC2, WOTP, Cloak, UwS, -LMAO
Players: megas kostis, getknotted, gazwal1, krangers, krakker, Pogster, bar o mito, twizard, tsangari

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 62
Side 2: 2
Difference: 60

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 263,917
Side 2: 9,507
Difference: 254,410

chart

DeletedUser10842

And since the beginning, 17 days ago.

I think the coalition are planning something big though, It might just all turn around yet!

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Wolves, KHC-2, KHC2, WOTP, Cloak, UwS, -LMAO
Players: megas kostis, getknotted, gazwal1, krangers, krakker, Pogster, bar o mito, twizard, tsangari

Timeframe: 23/06/2012 19:33:00 to 10/07/2012 09:35:40

Total conquers:

Side 1: 153
Side 2: 40
Difference: 113

chart

Side 1: 104
Side 2: 3
Difference: 101

chart

Points value of total conquers: