News Flash! "Wolves Caught Trying To Molest Miss Hood"

DeletedUser10816

Link to view image in full size:

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/3589/loldeclareonwolves.png

loldeclare1.png

loldeclare2.png

loldeclare3.png

Wolves Caught Trying To Molest Miss Hood

Today the high council of LoL Tribe found the tribe Wolves guilty of trying to eat a good friend of ours by the name of Little Red Riding Hood, whom while walking through a K to see her friends in LoL tribe was set upon by one of the butt sniffing, inbred mongrels of wolves.

When the reporter for TW News asked for a comment from Wolves a spokesperson said

"We are happy with whom we are, and these are just viscous lies put about by TW mods"

Having recovered from her ordeal we have obtained an interview with Miss Hood who set out below what happened on the day in question.

"I was walking through a wooded area on my way to see my friends in LoL when I noticed in the distance what looked like a vomit stained piece of old carpet as I approached the stench of stale urine emanating from the afore mention piece of carpet sprung to life and stood in my path blocking my way."

The Wolves tribe member said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a girl to walk through these woods alone."

I replied "I find your sexist remark offensive in the extreme, but I will ignore it because of your traditional status as an outcast from society, the stress of which has caused you to develop your own, entirely valid, world view. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must be on my way."

I managed to squeeze past the flee infested urine stained wolves member and proceeded on my way. I knew he was following me as the wind had changed direction and the stench from a decaying tribe that emits from a member of the tribe, once in your nostrils is hard to mistake.

Many people believed that the forest is a foreboding and dangerous place and I never should have set foot in it. However, I was confident enough in my own budding sexuality that such obvious Freudian imagery did not intimidate me.

About two miles down the track, I spotted the Wolves tribe member again; this time crouched down behind a road sign.

I can only guess that due to his status outside society had freed him from slavish adherence to linear, Western-style thought, the wolf had know a quicker route to the Villa I was heading for and I noticed that he had got changed on the way into a rather sluttish grandma outfit from Ann Summers sick deviant collection.

Obviously unhampered by rigid, traditionalist notions of what was masculine or feminine he had decided I would not spot him now that he was cross dressing, I started to worry he was one of those sick members of Wolves that likes to watch granny movies on the tribal web.

He leaped out from behind the tree, and grabbed me in his badly manicured claws, intent on eating me. I screamed, not out of alarm at the attack more his tendency towards cross-dressing, and his willful invasion of my personal space.

Fortunately having just completed my black belt in male bashing I managed to kick him where it hurts most and made my escape.

On reaching my destination I retold my story to my friends in the LoL Tribe and they have promised me that a clear passage home will be ensured.

We managed to speak to one of the Dukes of lol who said "such behaviour will not be tolerated and we a sending out wolf hunting axe men to rid the area of all members of Wolves"

We therefore formally declare war upon Wolves! let the fun begin ;-)

(Credit due to Reshlock and Phlipster for the PnP :icon_biggrin:)

Day 0 - The beginning:
Side 1:
Tribes: LoL
Side 2:
Tribes: Wolves

Timeframe: 23/06/2012 19:33:00 to 23/06/2012 23:59:59

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Great read lads, nicely produced, were the wizardly skills of Phlipster behind this in any way? seems like his style :icon_biggrin: Anyway, good read and happy hunting all! In my opinion this will only end one way and shouldn't be too much of a stretch for those Lairy Lolloping Lunatics!

DeletedUser

We do have a simpler version for them just in case they are confused

FOR DOING THIS

33249-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Wolf-Emerging-Behind-A-Tree-Under-A-Bird-Watching-Little-Red-Riding-Hood-As-She-Walks-Through-The-Forest.jpg

WE ARE GOING TO DO THIS

1050230-Royalty-Free-RF-Clip-Art-Illustration-Of-A-Boy-Knight-Chasing-Away-Wolves.jpg

DeletedUser6603

Just a bit of fun. We've always put time and effort into our pnp's, hopefully it entertains those playing this world a bit :)

DeletedUser6960

Ahh pushty, you know all the rumours are not true, we're LoL ;)

DeletedUser10816

Day 1 stats

Side 1:

Side 2:

Timeframe: 23/06/2012 19:30:00 to 24/06/2012 23:30:00

Side 1: 15
Difference: 15

chart

Side 1: 87,719
Difference: 87,719
chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10816

Mid week update

Side 1:

Side 2:

Timeframe: 23/06/2012 19:30:00 to 27/06/2012 22:30:00

Side 1: 20
Difference: 20

chart

Side 1: 103,713
Difference: 103,713

chart

DeletedUser9598

Considering you guys complained about the lack of stats regarding the Addicts DOGS war this thread seems too be heading the exact same way lol update wanted :)

DeletedUser9793

Baz, you got a point there .

I suppose the delay in publishing the stats is due to the success of LoL operations and the absence of competitive fight from Wolves. To their credit , Wolves have done 2 snipes from one player. Apart from that, its been pretty much one way traffic.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: gazwal1, getknotted
Timeframe: 23/06/2012 00:00:00 to 03/07/2012 17:00:34
Side 1: 37
Difference: 37
chart

Side 1: 189,485
Difference: 189,485
chart

Getknotted and Gazwal are included in stats cos they were members of Wolves but got kicked just before nobling possibly to make stats look a bit more sanitized.

It would also be great to hear from any Wolves tribemates how they think the war is going.

DeletedUser9598

It would also be great to hear from any Wolves tribemates how they think the war is going.

:lol:

Thanks for the update fella, still all 1 way traffic i see, stats only tell a part of the story but doesnt look like much of a fight from Wolves

DeletedUser10816

Thanks for the update sir pangolin - I got waylaid sending out attacks! my bad :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser11079

Decent declaration, decent war stats.

Not so decent trains :icon_eek:

SoulTrade. SoulTrade. (457|568) K54 --> Arrival time: Jul 05, 2012 23:18:12:603 Anarchys Misteress
SoulTrade. SoulTrade. (457|568) K54 --> Arrival time: Jul 05, 2012 23:18:15:165 Anarchys Misteress
SoulTrade. SoulTrade. (457|568) K54 --> Arrival time: Jul 05, 2012 23:18:15:877 Anarchys Misteress
SoulTrade. SoulTrade. (457|568) K54 --> Arrival time: Jul 05, 2012 23:18:16:402 Anarchys Misteress

Teach your crazies some Opera commands ;)