News

DeletedUser14421

I Love Renegade

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14421

Believe it or not i had an account called Mr.Bean a few years back on .Net we made a cartoon themed tribe with like all different cartoon names like Bugs Bunny etc. Was so funny then when we split we just seemed silly

DeletedUser14415

Not quite the material for "Breaking news"?
Believe it or not i had an account called Mr.Bean a few years back on .Net we made a cartoon themed tribe with like all different cartoon names like Bugs Bunny etc. Was so funny then when we split we just seemed silly
Ah I miss doing the themed premades. You never knew who anyone was and could just go crazy in character :p

DeletedUser14421

It was breaking news didn't mean it was interesting ;) Yeah themed premades used to be so much fun might try make one on world 33 or something

DeletedUser13448

I would, but my morale on you is like 20%, grow a little first mate

DeletedUser13448

Point whore? I tried looking you up in OD rankings but couldnt find ya there either lmao, dude you sure you play this world?
If you want to see a PP whore look at Linukas - no offense to him, i love him for paying for my game but still

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Yeah but Marcus loves watching the chaos unfold and then do a mass delete of the posts :D

DeletedUser14421

Cheeasaurus used to be the mod years ago is he still around.

DeletedUser13448

I set the definition of a what a tough guy is, so its pretty easy man

Ps. I am still waiting for hate mail to Renegades adressed to me (Morgan)