NH v TT

DeletedUser14618

Please judge
Tis only fair and appropriate

Now I have deleted my account , I can tell all

On day of war declaration , both our dukes did a runner . didn't even pass a sit . Bloody disgraceful . If I see them in future worlds I will ensure they have a little nuke surprise for them :)
The buncey acc which was essential for the frontline and what we thought was in capable hands , got capped by OLD .
Fair play to them for taking advantage .
The next day , our baron also did a runner , but did leave a eas . However by then as you can imagine , we were dysfunctional leadership . We couldn't even kick buncey acc . We just had to have him zero'd and remaining with us like a shameful T shirt. It was the duke acc so no one had privs to kick it

Hell I did put up a fight on me own . Got deff of day x 2 . And where I was , good team players all supporting each other and talking. Respect to those guys . You know who yo are .
On the East front - they went all rabbit . No communication really , no support , no attacking NH . An OP planned went AWol as a player decided 1 day before the OP to burn nukes which were required .

Lee and I and the few who were communicating tried to pull it out of the garbage . We were unable to do so

Those were our probs .So a war that we should have faught and hopefully won went tits up

In respect to NH , they did bring war and they faught it . And that's TW . . Good on them .

I suppose you know when your time is up on a world............
All in all TT killed them selves and what was left was taken by NH and OLD .

DeletedUser2961

Have T.T fell asleep?

I dont want to judge here, but it has to be a bit embarrassing making that big declaration, trash talk and external post just to get rekt.

No no. They are barb munching for Britain - Someone forgot t mention, that it is the red dots on the map, not grey, you are supposed to be attacking........

CLUE <-- BAD NEEDS ATTACKING

CLUE <--- FRIENDLY, DOES NOT LAUNCH TROOPSIES AT YOU AND TAKE YOUR VILLAGES

DeletedUser14618

^^
correct [ unfortunately ]
sign of individuals playing a weaker game and not following tribal war

DeletedUser4753

Honestly i understand peoples confusion, in actuality its a bit of a grey area when it comes to barbs