Nick Griffin (Leader of BnP) appearing on Question Time 22nd Oct

DeletedUser

Is anybody else disgusted that this self confessed racist party is being given the chance to appear on Question Time (A nationally broadcasted show)?

I myself have been an avid viewer of Question Time since the age of 16, and I will not be watching it tomorrow, and I urge anyone else who watches Question Time and is against racism to not do so either (as the British National Party are a self confessed racist party for those who don't know).

I think its pathetic the lengths the BBC will goto to draw in ratings, you'd have thought they would have learnt their lesson over the Jonathan Ross incident yet here we are again.

If anyone else is as strongly opposed to this as I am, then you can make a formal complaint here: Click here

It takes less than a minute to fill out and it will send a clear msg to the BBC that we do not want to watch or hear racist parties voice their opinions in the UK at all.

Discuss.

DeletedUser

I can't really comment as I'm 12, but to me it seems that they deserve at least their say. OK, they may appear to be racist, but surely they should be allowed to talk? Personally I think it would be interesting to see what happens. If they talk more about their "racist" ideas, then there'll be a public outcry and the BnP will lose out? If not and they seem like a normal party with no racism, I don't see the problem with them being on the show.

DeletedUser

I can't really comment as I'm 12, but to me it seems that they deserve at least their say. OK, they may appear to be racist, but surely they should be allowed to talk? Personally I think it would be interesting to see what happens. If they talk more about their "racist" ideas, then there'll be a public outcry and the BnP will lose out? If not and they seem like a normal party with no racism, I don't see the problem with them being on the show.

... I agree with MegaMitch here, and, having seen the BnP, and knowing that they are the most Racist *Insert Expletive here* in britain, i think looking (If not laughing) at them on TV will be... funny?

I saw BnP wives (Or something like that) on Sky1 a while ago, and i think it did perfectly in showing how disgraceful and immorral they are as a party.

I think any decent, respectable watcher of Question Time, will know, and understand how downright ludacris they are a party, and, should enjoy the rare moment of mocking them.

I'm not a Question Time watcher (Or any TV shows atm...) but, i may watch QT just for the fact it will be humorous to me to see Nick Griffin try to squirm his way out of the blatant Nazism and Racism his party continues to show.

Kinda On topic, i don't see any point in Petitioning about it personally, because i would like to see some more intelligent people (The QT audience) ripping Nick Griffin apart.

Would be fun to see.

YGP.

DeletedUser

I'm soon to be watching it on iPlayer, as I really want to see their comments and how they defend themselves.

DeletedUser

I forgot to watch it :icon_redface:

But I don't see why people were getting so angry about them appearing on Question Time, they are a legitimate party who do get votes so they deserve their say. I don't agree with the things they do but they still deserve a say, to not allow them a say would be discrimination and go against the Freedom of Speech Act. England prides itself on its equality and freedom of speech so we should allow them just that.

DeletedUser

I have not watched it yet (MegaMitch speak up I'm only 13).

I do believe what people like you Pandemonium say is more disgusting than what BNP say sometimes. Of course what BNP say is racist sometimes but BNP can stick up with a lot of good points.

I'll go watch it and talk later :)

DeletedUser

What's frightening is that I ended up agreeing with a lot of what he said.

DeletedUser

Just finished watching it on YouTube, and. i have to say, it can basically be summed up with this

Baroness Syeda Warsi said:
I don't think it's been an early christmas present for the BnP [...] In a way, i'm glad this programme has taken place, because actually, Mr Griffin has not been able to put forward the PR version of who he is, But in fact been exposed for what he really is.

It is good, that finally the BnP leader can be exposed on TV, without having his words and actions censored down to make him seem harmless. The Man denied the Holocaust, has Met with a KKK leader, and has always wanted a completely (Well, in his words "99.9%") white britain, which, just shows what an ignorant *Expletive* the man is. It's just a shame that those watching will probably already know what a shambles he, and the BnP is.

Personally, i would love it to have been shown to all those who voted for him (Well, honestly, i think anyone who voted BnP should be shot, but, meh, that's my view.)

Anyway, those who haven't seen it, really should, it is a very interesting thought inspiring programme, and if you have a spare hour, should be seen in detail.

YGP.

DeletedUser

Just finished watching it on YouTube, and. i have to say, it can basically be summed up with this

It is good, that finally the BnP leader can be exposed on TV, without having his words and actions censored down to make him seem harmless. The Man denied the Holocaust, has Met with a KKK leader, and has always wanted a completely (Well, in his words "99.9%") white britain, which, just shows what an ignorant *Expletive* the man is. It's just a shame that those watching will probably already know what a shambles he, and the BnP is.

Personally, i would love it to have been shown to all those who voted for him (Well, honestly, i think anyone who voted BnP should be shot, but, meh, that's my view.)

Anyway, those who haven't seen it, really should, it is a very interesting thought inspiring programme, and if you have a spare hour, should be seen in detail.

YGP.

Met with a KKK Leader. He was on a Panel that was all.

(Well, honestly, i think anyone who voted BnP should be shot, but, meh, that's my view.)
He kind of thinks anyone who is Black should be kicked out the country.. better than your view anyway.

People have a right to vote. And It's a Nationalist party, there is one in nearly every country.

Remember years and years ago we were practically an All-White and were shipping black-african slaves to america.

I'm not saying BNP are right or anything, I don't think they are but I'm saying stop being utter rejects towards them.

DeletedUser

Met with a KKK Leader. He was on a Panel that was all.

I think being near a KKK leader is bad enough, his excuse for doing so was appalling. He said something like (Don't have the exact quote, if i find it, ill put it here) "He is not a member of them anymore, Almost a totally non-violent one incidentally"

He did not deny, but said he was "Mis-Quoted" constantly about it, then, contradicts himself about not meeting with him. He is on camera speaking with him, that is meeting with him in my opinion, and is disgusting.

(Well, honestly, i think anyone who voted BnP should be shot, but, meh, that's my view.)
He kind of thinks anyone who is Black should be kicked out the country.. better than your view anyway..

Coming from a Black-Carribean family, you can understand why i would feel that way i am sure. I have many Black and Asian relatives, either from Marriage or Blood relatives, and that kind of racism should not be tolerated in this day and age.

These people are as much British as the next person, living here, being born here, educated here, and should just be Kicked out? Again, disgraceful from the BnP.

People have a right to vote. And It's a Nationalist party, there is one in nearly every country.

Indeed. There is one where i stay, the Scottish National Party (I'm not scottish, just live there...) but, they are in no way as extreme with their veiws about the nation as the BnP are.

Remember years and years ago we were practically an All-White and were shipping black-african slaves to america.

Yes, Black people were (And still are in many nations, britain probably being one of them...) Being suppressed and mis-treated against. But, times have changed, Slavery was abolished, and we learned the error of our ways (I say we, i'm not fully english, so i can't really speak about its past.) and things like that shouldn't happen, However, bringing up the past in that context doesn't make sense, in which case, you're saying that they are as bad as those who enforce/d slavery? I think they are personally...

I'm not saying BNP are right or anything, I don't think they are but I'm saying stop being utter rejects towards them.

I think that they should stop disrespecting other peoples race and possibly, they would gain respect. Remember though, their leader denied the Holocaust, how blind do you have to be to not notice Millions of Jewish people dying? He wants a fully white Britain, which, is ludacris. I think the man, and the party are shameful, and shocking, and not fit to represent anything, let alone a great nation like Britain.

YGP.

DeletedUser

All the blacks would not be kicked out of the country. Griffin wants to cut off all immigration to this country, being an Island, England only has limited amount of space. Alot of immigrants that come over here force their religion down our throats (namely the suicide bombers who we let in). If they live in our country they should abide by our religious rules as we are a fundamentally Christian country. Alot of them also leech off of our money in the form of benefits.

No, I am not a follower of the BNP, it is just that you are getting alot of facts wrong and seem to refuse to actually listen and take in what Griffin is trying to say.