Nickjer's Auto-Updating Maps

DeletedUser13240

Most of the people in this forum aren't joking around, so stop messing about with stuff and do it right.

DeletedUser360

Most of the people in this forum aren't joking around, so stop messing about with stuff and do it right.

Less of the attitude, it's a game, don't know where you get off being rude to people.

Besides, the map hasn't changed for weeks this shows something new, we all know Evict and Royals will eventually merge and they're basically family already in all but name. I don't need to justify myself to keyboard warriors like you. Where abouts in England are you from? Are you really as fearless as you make out?

DeletedUser13240

Less of the attitude, it's a game, don't know where you get off being rude to people.

Besides, the map hasn't changed for weeks this shows something new, we all know Evict and Royals will eventually merge and they're basically family already in all but name. I don't need to justify myself to keyboard warriors like you. Where abouts in England are you from? Are you really as fearless as you make out?

I don't. I've got 18 infractions on my LAVIII account and 4/5 on this account. Manchester.

DeletedUser360

I don't. I've got 18 infractions on my LAVIII account and 4/5 on this account. Manchester.

Could have guessed, all of Manchester have an attitude problem. Living up to your stereotype. Isn't it against the rules to have more than one forum account?

DeletedUser

Multiple forum accounts are perfectly acceptable but we keep tabs on them and their infractions.

DeletedUser360

And if that wasn't enough to say, I also 10 accounts on UK.

I have multiple accounts, for some reason I left the game and came back to see that I couldn't log in to tribalwars and then search myself on TWstats to see that some other b-tard was using my name, they must have made my name available again, I was annoyed but I just got on with it and used a new name but didn't use a new forum account as I thought I wasn't allowed to.

DeletedUser12146

Please explain, Already a family in all but the name?

so how is this, what makes us a family tribe, we declared against a tribe they also declared on, that is literally it, so please how does these equal a family tribe? Thats like saying were family with SOD because we both had war with grump!

Rant over

DeletedUser

Word on the street is the top players out of royals will merge into evict. The Grape vine is amazing

DeletedUser12146

Excactly my point lee, if that is true someone should tell the evict dukes before it happens aye? ;)

DeletedUser

Think the links are broken to these, unless it's only me ?

DeletedUser

Ah that's a shame, was a great way to see the map develop and the key players involved.

He mentioned about someone taking his mantle, if anyone can update these auto maps and get them working again, i'm sure donations would follow

Jay

DeletedUser13834

I took over his maps and I fixed them. The new maps will be present on the UK server as of next weekend. The .NET server already has them.