Nickys138

• Thread starter DeletedUser8195
  • Start date

DeletedUser8195

Hey all,

As many of you may know, Nicky's life has been hell recently. The emotional pain and physical hurt she has had deal with is something I doubt anyone here has ever experienced. Knowing a brief account of the things she has been through, I can safely say the atrocities she has had to deal with in recent years are beyond indescribable and when she told me, I was speechless, which isn't a regular occurrence. Through all of this, I can honestly say she is still a bubbly, kind and beautiful woman and she has gained unlimited respect and appreciation from me and a number of other close friends on this world. The fact she finds the motivation to play alongside us here is something I find awe inspiring and I think she is an amazing role model to anyone.

Earlier today, as if she wasn't going through enough, Nicky lost a court case to her abusive husband and she has now lost her whole family, including all 5 of her kids. Devastatingly, about an hour ago, Nicky tried to take her own life. She is now very ill in hospital so won't be back for a long time, if at all. Her Son is now on the account so I'd be eternally grateful if you could give him some kind words to pass on to his Mum/our friend.

Thank you in advance,
Maxine.

DeletedUser4753

Thats terrible to hear

Nickies has always been pleasent to talk with, and her fun relationship with maxine and joby are truly pleasing, and just go to show what a fun person she was.

Best wish's to her n family, n hope fa a speedy recovery, mi thought are with ya.

DeletedUser4342

We all stood down moment we heard, i sent you a mail anyway lonely..

I did mention to Dan(her son) forget about TW,if needs anything then chuck someone the sit your end or ours dosnt matter so that we can have it up and running for when she returns..

DeletedUser

I have already messaged ingame. Nicky knows what she means to me and her friends. She's a lovely person and I hope to hear from you soon..

Words will not describe my sympathy. Speak soon x

DeletedUser8562

Get well soon mate hope to hear from you again in better circumstances
Cabbie

DeletedUser4342

no news of her status atm(from her son) so like they say no news is good news...

DeletedUser10929

Get Well

My thoughts and prayers are with you Nicky, hope you get well soon.

Hank

DeletedUser8195

Some good news! Nicky is stable now, she is going into operating theatre later and then she will be on her road to recovery.

DeletedUser11220

She is in my thoughts and prayers but i think it is wrong you posted such details could have been done better

DeletedUser11285

i agree she might not of wanted people to know what she was going though when i was going the the same thing i only told 1 person as things that are that persnol i would like to keep it quiet

DeletedUser4083

Maxine, please convey my deepest sympathies to the family at this time, and my heartfelt wishes at a speedy recovery. Both Nicky and her family are in my thoughts and prayers.

DeletedUser8195

i agree she might not of wanted people to know what she was going though when i was going the the same thing i only told 1 person as things that are that persnol i would like to keep it quiet

I spoke to Dan (her Son) about this. And she needs all the support she can get.

Thank you phil, I will do don't worry.

DeletedUser

Get well soon nicky everyone is rooting for you and looking forward to having you back:)

DeletedUser8532

Havent had the pleasure of speaking to her but our thoughts are with her on her road to recovery

Andy / Richy

DeletedUser2343

I spoke to this lady in W1 and found her to be a nice caring person, always asking how you were. Played the game well but still more interested in people than winning. I hope she's doing well and looking after herself. Please pass on my regards and sincere hugs x