What NB time is better?

• 23:00 - 07:00

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 24:00 - 08:00

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters

No identity

Reaction score
I bow before your intelligence, common 5 day a week job, and superior sleep pattern.

Speaking of personal, you've made a few jabs at me already and you really seem to have it out for the suggestion I made, it was an offhand comment of something I thought would be interesting, which was shot down by dabookman. For some reason you seem to have made the suggestion that anyone up to that time is a jobless loser living off their mum. This seems like a anecdote that is quite personal to you, it ignores shift workers, pretty much all the frontline staff atm and a huge amount of people who are working from home in the current circumstances. Above you googled some data to suit your agenda and pasted it in without a source.

You resorted to insulting my intelligence and saying I live in a hole? I merely suggested that you are very riled up about an offhand suggestion of NB timing which I find strange.
The above wasn’t to suit my opinion, you feel free to search this up yourself and you will see for yourself. The fact you resulted to a more personal insult does make me question your intelligence yes and the fact that you again disregard what I said previously is pretty funny.

I addressed this in the last post and I shall do so again just for you. The majority! Hopefully this is clear enough English for you!:rolleyes:
Also to further help you understand the hole comment I will post what it means in slang terms for you below. Have a nice evening ;)
13239C74-DD13-4F84-A521-C8A81A38D6BD.jpegMaybe a little harsh, but what will be will be.

Also don’t try to make this about the current situation in the world, this is something that is temporary and our conversation here is about night bonus timings generally. You have to take into account that we have a vaccine coming shortly so please don’t make that part of your argument!

Also I’m passionate about anything I comment on, otherwise I wouldn’t have made the comment originally and I stand by it! Disagree or pick holes in it all you want, that’s cool bud, ultimately your opinion means nothing to me.

Last edited:

W1RED

Reaction score
What am I disregarding? I wasnt insulting you, but you jumped quickly to jobless people living of their mum as well as insulting my intelligence over a suggestion for NB times. To get accurate stats though you really need to look into is it the common person the makes up the majority of the players on this game or the game population skewed more towards a certain type of person?
At the end of the day you jumped the gun accusing everyone who is up until 1 of living off their mum, it's a baseless accusation and you've doubled down with loosely related stats and personal insults. I'm not arguing that the 1am NB isn't unrealistic for a lot of workers, I just said I would like to try it.

No identity

Reaction score
What am I disregarding? I wasnt insulting you, but you jumped quickly to jobless people living of their mum as well as insulting my intelligence over a suggestion for NB times. To get accurate stats though you really need to look into is it the common person the makes up the majority of the players on this game or the game population skewed more towards a certain type of person?
At the end of the day you jumped the gun accusing everyone who is up until 1 of living off their mum, it's a baseless accusation and you've doubled down with loosely related stats and personal insults. I'm not arguing that the 1am NB isn't unrealistic for a lot of workers, I just said I would like to try it.
I’m sure other servers offer you these times, maybe go ahead and give them a go bud ;)

W1RED

Reaction score
Just seen your above edits . You consistently speak down to me and for some reason insult my comprehension of English and you seem to have a chip on your shoulder about people living at home with their mum. You come across as up yourself. Ultimately I don't care about NB times as much as you do, but I'm not sure there are many that do.

No identity

Reaction score
I mean you must care, you’re constantly responding bud, don’t worry it’s okay. What will be will be......