Night Bonus

DeletedUser

I was attacking my farming villages, and i noticed a night bonus? Could someone explain what it does? Thanks. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Players have a defensive bonus of 100% between 0 and 8 o'clock.

For further information, read the help pages.

DeletedUser

so do i too! in that respect i do prefer playing the .net server.

theres nothing better than taking someones village in the night and knowing there gonna wake on the rim mwhahahaha

it kind of feels like playing with the safety on, if u know what i mean????

it takes the edge of the game a little 4 me

DeletedUser

The Night Bonus is quite obviously the reason for the server and therefor it won't be taken away.

Sometimes I like the NB, sometimes I don't. It does after all give timing a little extra.

DeletedUser920

I like it.

But then, I live here and like to sleep at reasonable times.

Maybe there could be an I'm at work/school bonus too, with the possibility of presetting attacks so they could set off and arrive at civilised times.

DeletedUser

oooo premium accounters should be allowed to choose when they get their 8 hours defence bonus. that would be good! it might work better on the .net server though?

DeletedUser920

OOOh, yes, I like that, but with an extra short periodyou can specify for tea and biscuits when you couldn't be disturbed.

DeletedUser

Are you kidding me? People would just adjust the time to whenever they feel like it.

DeletedUser920

Yes it would be abused insanely

What - you mean someone might arrange a tea and biscuit break and then do something else instead ? I suppose that would be annoying if I ever found out - waiting to give them a chance to nibble on a kit-kat and brew a cuppa and all the time they've gone shopping or something.

DeletedUser

We're talking about The Nobbler's idea.

If a player has some incoming attacks he'll just enable Night Bonus.

DeletedUser

You could be allowed one instant change at the beginning (to get it to your timezone/work schedule) and then have a 5 day lag on adjusting your night bonus.

DeletedUser

That might work, even though I'm not a fan of the idea and I know the .net community wouldn't like it.

DeletedUser

Surley if you were attacking at night the attacker would have the advantage?

DeletedUser

The whole point is so people from around the world can't attack when us Brits should be in bed, as then we can't deploy tactics e.g dodging, sniping etc.