Night Bonus

DeletedUser

Yes, it does, please try too look in other threads. There is even a guide made by Tillyboy.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Sorry my bad, Thanks anyways =P

Not your bad. The guide does not answer this question. This question has in fact not been properly answered at all on these forums and it is Einstein that needs to read other threads.

DeletedUser

Sorry Nauz, but it was said in another thread, which may have been since deleted.

DeletedUser

Okay, then I am sorry I believe it has been stated. I answered the question, but he still could have asked in the guides section.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Okay, then I am sorry I believe it has been stated. I answered the question, but he still could have asked in the guides section.

You answered the question to the best of your knowledge, but unless you've played national worlds previously I'm assuming you more accurately guessed an answer ^^

DeletedUser

I'm sorry. Just forget I said anything. :/ I was trying to help.

DeletedUser

Not your bad. The guide does not answer this question. This question has in fact not been properly answered at all on these forums and it is Einstein that needs to read other threads.

That would be because I do not know the answer myself.

I just have a good guess on how it works.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
That would be because I do not know the answer myself.

I just have a good guess on how it works.

Aye, Iwas saying that no one had specifically answered. I suspect Purple (he plays on foreign worlds rather often), Tharg, or Tracey are the best three people to get the answer from.

DeletedUser

Aye, Iwas saying that no one had specifically answered. I suspect Purple (he plays on foreign worlds rather often), Tharg, or Tracey are the best three people to get the answer from.

My best guess would be no since Barbarian villages are not affected by moral or the church.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
They are? :icon_confused: I believe it was 'they fight with 100% belief' when I last checked.

Aye, that's what I meant, troops in barbarians are always religious. They were always non-religious, but that was changed as part of the 5.4 update.

DeletedUser

Yepp, barbs defend with 100% all the time but the night-bonus has no effect to barbs.