Night Bonus

DeletedUser

I wasnt completely sure on the answer to this question(even though I have played numerous night bonus servers) so I waited until the night bonus was on again so I could test it. Based on my results, night bonus does not affect barbs.

DeletedUser

So is the night bonus at the same time as before the change of the server time to British time i.e 00:00 to 08:00 or is it 23:00 to 07:00...

DeletedUser360

I wasnt completely sure on the answer to this question(even though I have played numerous night bonus servers) so I waited until the night bonus was on again so I could test it. Based on my results, night bonus does not affect barbs.

Barbs never sleep, they wait.

I may attack the player "Barbarian Village" overnight and see if it effects him :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Yes, only attackes landing during that time, if they are launched then but land after the night bonus is not in effect.

DeletedUser

thats wit a wiz gony ask, cum guys wit is it then dont be shy oops wrong page,

DeletedUser920

You've got me wondering here - so far it has made no difference here, as all my surrounding villages are still protected and I can only attack the barbarians, but the rules say:
"Night bonus is usually not activated as players play on different time zones. "
How can we tell if night bonus is turned on on our server.

I can see that it would make sense on a .co.uk server as we should all be playing at the same hours, but apart from seeing the village go dark, presumably it will say somewhere ???

DeletedUser920

Sorry - I'm new to this forum, as we all are to the .co.uk game.

I've no idea who is an authority and who has opinions, so I mean no offence to anyone by asking again. Yes, it would make sense for the .co.uk world to have a 'night bonus', but was it explicitly stated on the .net forum/homepage, or is it there in the rules somewhere that I haven't found.

Or will we only actually confirm it by trial and error ?

[Or at the risk of answering my own question - it's on the simulator page. Is it there on servers with no night bonus ?]

DeletedUser

Why would .net confirm it? This is a separate server, ran by different people.

The world 1 rules specify that Night Bonus is active.
If you don't believe me, or anyone else for that matter... Go check the settings on the Help page.

DeletedUser

to save confusing yourself think when on the .uk do as the british do, eg. sleep when they do and when on .net never sleep as your enemies could be from anywhere