No social Life

• Thread starter DeletedUser2278
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Tyrande I have to agree with everything you've said. I have been playing for 4 years. After the first full year of playing non stop I tried to quit, It didnt work out like I planned. So I was finding ways to try and quit, but at the same time I was playgin and having a blast so I really didnt want to quit.

Then! Jamms quitting guide came out, Im sorry to say it didnt work for me. I started getting withdrawals from not playing the game, I am seriously addicted even though my parents never let me get on the computer i sneal on at school, or when ever they leave the house and wake up in middle of the night also ^^

So you're saying it's like drugs?

Yes it is :(
But i love drugs :)

DeletedUser5333

This game can be a pain. The precision timing required to be effective in attacks at a high level is possibly to time consuming. For example I have a set of attacks within the distance of one half of a continent and I want them all to land at 8am but to do that one is launched at 9am the day before the attack day and then another one at 4:50 am on the attack day with many scattered attacks inbetween. I'd basically have to dedicate an entire day to it if I want to do it. When i was farming it was even worse but now all my towns are capped out with lvl 30 res pits its not to bad.

DeletedUser

[ke]
Lol. But seriously, TW isn't that hard to balance between your RL and work.[/ke]

I vote on Tyrande for drama queen because to be honest like Krieg said, it isn't that hard to balance tribalwars and real life and this is also a good reason to get a co-player.

What Tyrande said is real and a fact up to some extent but then it's just pure exaggeration of what actually happens. If you wake up at night because you're afraid your warehouse is full or to see if your tribe took the right decision I don't wanna judge you but that's not normal and I'm not talking specifically to anyone but in general. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser2278

I vote on Tyrande for drama queen because to be honest like Krieg said, it isn't that hard to balance tribalwars and real life and this is also a good reason to get a co-player.

What Tyrande said is real and a fact up to some extent but then it's just pure exaggeration of what actually happens. If you wake up at night because you're afraid your warehouse is full or to see if your tribe took the right decision I don't wanna judge you but that's not normal and I'm not talking specifically to anyone but in general. :icon_biggrin:
tx for the vote

i already found a co-player for world 1

Nauzhror

Reaction score
But slowly, as I became a PRO from a noob, things drastically changed.

World Rank Player Points Villages Tribe
UK1 2766 Tyrande 22,025 7 REBORN
UK3 2982 Tyrande 1,627 1 AC

I think that still classifies as noob, sorry, but tis a sad fact.

Tyrande said:
I was no longer playing for fun or leisure.

Very easy to play competitively and keep a social life. Proof: Held rank 1 on W2 while still quite enjoying my social life, and also w/o co-playing.

Tyrande said:
It was now a matter of dominating my area, my continent, my world! I started devouring villages after villages, mercilessly nobling the unsuspecting players

The only villages you've nobled here were 6 barbarian villages. Are delusions of grandeur another side effect of this newly recognized addiction?

DeletedUser

Sincerely, I haven't played much TW in the past year - neither on .net neither here. Busy with life and stuff. But I wanna get involved in a world and have some fun ^_^
No social life? Well, if you get to thousands of villages and you have no premium, that will eat your social life. But 7 villages? Come on...

DeletedUser

Amount of villages doesn't really matter, kinda wrong if it is. I used to be always on, even if I only had one village, as I always had to be in a conversation on the forum, or was waiting to support or attack someone, was there for my tribe.

DeletedUser

He doesn't necessarily need it, it just improves his growth.

why is everyone against him because he has premium and a co-player at 7 villages? Several known players do that from the beginning, but you don't flame them for it, and you wouldn't do it even if they were in the same position as this player.

DeletedUser

At first I was addicted to the game, than I became to big and I didn't have time so I quitted the big one and started on a new world... To boring to have a little account so I quitted over and over again, but joined over and over again because pre-mades are fun.

After that I stopped being addicted to the the game... The forum on the other hand :icon_wink:.

^^ Same as two-face

Nauzhror

Reaction score
He doesn't necessarily need it, it just improves his growth.

why is everyone against him because he has premium and a co-player at 7 villages? Several known players do that from the beginning, but you don't flame them for it, and you wouldn't do it even if they were in the same position as this player.

Not sure if you were aiming that at me or simply the posters after me, but I wasn't commenting that perse so much as the concept of him calling himself a "pro" when he appears to have absolutely dreadful stats. That and it's also a pet peeve of mine to see people claiming you can't play competitively without losing your social life; particularly because doing so is accusing all of the game's top players of having no social life, which simply is not the case.

DeletedUser

That was aimed at the posters after you, not you.

They were pretty much flaming him for doing things similar to what you and other great and respected players do.

DeletedUser

Damn!
You seem so familiar Tyrande ...
Have we ever met ?

Last edited by a moderator: