No Way, I feel sick. :(

DeletedUser

I just sent a 300 ms train, and the lag seems to have swapped noble 1 with noble 2, Any advice for an upset noob, will tw rectify this...

just to be clear, i noticed when i went into overview> commands, by that time it was too late to cancel.

but surely this is something that should be put right. please.

Regards :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This happens quite often with T trains, it wont be corrected though, just one of those things.

DeletedUser

This is a common fault using Opera.

I have just learnt to use this and was warned that this often happens. You MUST check your train as soon as you have sent it.

Annoying though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also find, on my system, that it takes a second to kick start. If I am sending a 4 noble train then I send a train of 6 attacks...the first two just containing something like 1 scout.

When the train is sent, and I have checked it, then I cancel those first two attacks.

I was warned about this too.

Hawk

DeletedUser5582

the noble trains sometimes get mixed up due to different lag times as you send them but this post here (go to page three) will solve that http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=11171

I also find, on my system, that it takes a second to kick start. If I am sending a 4 noble train then I send a train of 6 attacks...the first two just containing something like 1 scout.

When the train is sent, and I have checked it, then I cancel those first two attacks.

I was warned about this too.

Hawk

Ok do you find that you get a lag between your third and fourth noble when setting up 6 attacks? Maybe try closing down all your tabs and have a map open then your 4 noble attacks set up in normal way. cycle through to the map page and then press T. You'll get a quicker train and no lag between your third and fourth nobles. I think the lag is caused by TW checking no more than 5 attacks in a second rule (but not certain) so by having a map page (can be anything really) then the 4 attacks will stop TW checking and give you a tighter train.

Hope the above helps

DeletedUser

then I send a train of 6 attacks...the first two just containing something like 1 scout.

Yeah okay with the 5 attacks per second that's a great idea!

DeletedUser

I sent mine manually, just the four, but i might try and learn the t method now, i'm guessing i'll beat my current best (300 ms), another problem is i'm using mobile broadband, so i'm guessing it wont help the lag as it is, although i'm using an hsdpa instead of hsupa.

And thank you jo, for providing the link :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hang on... 6 attacks? When I'm farming I use this as I find it's a little quicker (The "T Method"). However, it comes up with a red warning reading something like "No more than 5 attacks may be sent within the same second.".

And Packman1980 - I'm using mobile broadband (A Vodafone dongle) and it doesn't stop me from getting 150-200ms trains.

DeletedUser

with the t method i guess, i only just found out about that, coz i is just a noob with quick hands, call me quick draw mcgraw lol :D

DeletedUser

When farming or doing trains you cant send more than 5 attacks in a second. The 6th etc will leave the warning message.

DeletedUser

Hang on... 6 attacks? When I'm farming I use this as I find it's a little quicker (The "T Method"). However, it comes up with a red warning reading something like "No more than 5 attacks may be sent within the same second.".

And Packman1980 - I'm using mobile broadband (A Vodafone dongle) and it doesn't stop me from getting 150-200ms trains.

If you do that use this:

Blah Blah&Delay, 200&Blah Blah

Delay, 200 after each bit. That should make the "No more than 5 attacks may be sent within the same second." error not come around :)

Also good for learning sniping, start off with simple 200 delay's in T-Trains and then when you get better make that smaller and smaller :)