Noble Cost Reduction/Locking the World

DeletedUser3194

Good Evening to everyone on the world 5 forum, was just wondering what were you thoughts regarding the world being locked and a possible reduction in noble cost.

I am now at the stage of the game where I am spending far too much time farming and am all for the cost of nobles being reduced. Not sure how this works exactly seeing as I have never player a world long enough for the cost of nobles to be reduced, are the costs halved or quartered or does it work another way? I was also wondering if it is decided by the Mods or is there a vote with all players on the world?

I can also not understand why this world has not been locked yet, 1 million+ players are all over the rim and I don't see what kind of chance players who will be starting from new will have against these larger players. Again as per my previous question, is there a number of players the world needs to drop to before it is locked or does it just get locked eventually after a certain amount of months/years?

I'd love to hear everyone's views and thoughts on all of this.

DeletedUser1410

I have asked Tracey a few time about closure of the world and never had a reply.
I think it needs to be done, the sooner the better IMHO

DeletedUser

I think the option for a vote on cheaper nobles is supposed to be due when the world has less than 1k players (which has only just happened in the case of w5).

I've got no idea when they close the worlds though.

DeletedUser7549

I think it would be pointless for players to join the world at this point.. I'm all for the world being closed and cheaper nobles

DeletedUser3194

Now all we need is a reply from a CHOKE! member and we'll be sorted.

DeletedUser1410

I have mailed Tracey to see if we can get some kind of answer to this

DeletedUser

Can we go straight to a vote on whether to reduce the price of nobles? :)

DeletedUser4

[tt]I will discuss it with them above and see what they say but it wont be before the start of uk9 that i get an answer as they are away on holiday[/tt]

DeletedUser

yep sounds good then we can speed thing's up a bit :icon_eek:

DeletedUser7920

I through the world gets locked when the worlds pop drops past 1000 players

DeletedUser6695

Yeh the world will remain open and noble prices have sky rocketed due to unforseen circumstances. I do apologise.

LOLOLOLOL me soo funny.

But yeh w5 is pretty dead lock it up and throw away the key

DeletedUser

Come on whats going on with this,its getting to be a nitemare trying to farm for nobles non-stop...:icon_rolleyes:

True Warrior

pitbull of Cruz...

DeletedUser

To those still asking:

[tt]I will discuss it with them above and see what they say but it wont be before the start of uk9 that i get an answer as they are away on holiday[/tt]

Won't know anything for a bit. Uk9 doesn't start till Monday and even then they would still need to talk about it. Give it some time...