Noble Cost Reduction

DeletedUser

[sa]Noble cost reduction poll is now live.

DO YOU WANT REDUCED NOBLE COSTS ON UK6?

This means that you would pay less resources per noble.

or this option to be considered at least 66.67% of the world must vote (this will be calculated at close of vote to ensure compliance) and if the outcome is positive then we will discuss how the reduction will take place. (most likely result would be a 50% reduction in cost)

The poll will close on the 29th of October, results will be posted here on or just after this date.

Edit:

So, final poll result was:

Yes 19
No 21

So no reduction in the cost of nobles for now.
We can run a new poll in the future to see if anything has changed...
[/sa]

DeletedUser

[sa]Noble cost reduction poll is now live.

The poll will close on the 29th of October, results will be posted here on or just after this date.[/sa]

Thanks for the poll

for all those wondering, the current outcome is as follows

Yes
1653.33%
No
1446.67%

However, due to RK having more members I expect this motion to fail (as they are voting No)

What I would like to know, is why?

they require approximately 12,000 nobles to win the world, and currently 2 years into the world, they have about 16000 villages.

So as you can see, its going to take them at least the same amount of time again (and maybe about 5 years more) to even get close to having that many nobles.

Perhaps they just want to bore us to death and claim victory as they could sit being bored longer than Jbox, perhaps its a cunning plan of sorts?

anyone care to comment?

chubbs

DeletedUser

perhaps they are scared that they will be nobled out of w6 :D

DeletedUser

perhaps they are scared that they will be nobled out of w6 :D

Perhaps, and there is no chance of that if they vote no.

However, even a yes vote means that the cost of nobles reduce, but will still take years to get the requisite nobles, just a few years less :lol:

DeletedUser

Yes
1744.74%
No
2155.26%

Oh well might as well close the vote, Yes can not win

Why has noone at RK come out and told us why they are so against it.

I can only assume it is because I am right, and they know the only way they can win this world (now they have nobled all the barbs in their half of the world) is to sit tight and wait for Jbox to give up.

What a pathetic way to win

DeletedUser9761

Yes
1744.74%
No
2155.26%

and they know the only way they can win this world (now they have nobled all the barbs in their half of the world) is to sit tight and wait for Jbox to give up.

im sorry but arent we already winning this war, the reason for the no vote is to slow you guys down with internalling, as once again you have had another 2 players banned for cheating, i know you will claim you knew nothing about it as usual, and frankly i dont care, but you guys only really want the nobles because you have too many vills to internal now, i will be saying no more on this matter, and i refuce to be dragged into another slanging match about this.

Phil

DeletedUser

Yes
1744.74%
No
2155.26%

Oh well might as well close the vote, Yes can not win

Why has noone at RK come out and told us why they are so against it.

I can only assume it is because I am right, and they know the only way they can win this world (now they have nobled all the barbs in their half of the world) is to sit tight and wait for Jbox to give up.

sounds like your worried, what you guys on now a internal a month? must be burning though the nobles, I now i got around 200 build-able would have more but dont mint that often, so im in no need for cheap nobles, and i will say of all the tribes i have spent time in on worlds 3,4,6,7,10,11 and 12, RK have been the most impressive of them as their is a real team spirit something which jbox seem to lack,

DeletedUser

sounds like your worried, what you guys on now a internal a month? must be burning though the nobles, I now i got around 200 build-able would have more but dont mint that often, so im in no need for cheap nobles, and i will say of all the tribes i have spent time in on worlds 3,4,6,7,10,11 and 12, RK have been the most impressive of them as their is a real team spirit something which jbox seem to lack,

Oh no i never thought i would ever agree with you chaz but it has finally happened LOL

basically phil (AVENGING ARCHANGEL) and chaz are totally right :)

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

im sorry but arent we already winning this war, the reason for the no vote is to slow you guys down with internalling, as once again you have had another 2 players banned for cheating, i know you will claim you knew nothing about it as usual, and frankly i dont care, but you guys only really want the nobles because you have too many vills to internal now, i will be saying no more on this matter, and i refuce to be dragged into another slanging match about this.

Phil

Now Phil, if you look at the numbers, you will see we have no more internals to do, unfortunately like all worlds, there will be players who break rules, unfortunately for Jbox, those who do seem to get caught (perhaps due to the amount of crying RK do to the mods, perhaps not), Unfortunately the mods are unable to pick up on the fake scripts used by several in RK, but we've been through this before, if players want to cheat, that's fair enough, it happens all the time, if they get caught, they get barbed, so that's their risk, I do not condone nor encourage it. I have no idea why the last 2 barbed, and neither does anyone else in Jbox.

With regards to your (dubious) war stats and your little piece in the TW newsletter, I think you'll find, while RK were (maybe) winning the battle, they most certainly aren't winning the war, as what the stats will tell you is Jbox is outgrowing RK consistently

Side 1:
Tribes: JBOX
Side 2:
Tribes: RK

Timeframe: 31/03/2011 00:00:00 to 25/10/2012 16:37:06

Total conquers:

Side 1: 33,896
Side 2: 22,531
Difference: 11,365

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,270
Side 2: 4,242
Difference: 972

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 250,650,001
Side 2: 163,215,526
Difference: 87,434,475

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29,908,007
Side 2: 39,661,443
Difference: 9,753,436

chart

What is also missing is all your previous tribes that merged in to RK that we were defeating and your academy tribe that was slaughtered.

Worried! My only worry is being bored to death, I have enough nobles to keep me going just now, the problem is, I see the bigger picture, we require 8,000 nobles to win, RK 12,000, so I'm sure your 200 will go along way to winning this war, given your account has only managed to conquer 470 villages this far on your own, of which most have been barbs or internals I am not surprised you still have 200 nobles. :icon_razz:

What makes you think there is a lack of team spirit at Jbox, by the way? any proof of this...

The problem as I see it is you are cutting of your nose to spite your face.

2 of your top 6 members have confirmed that they are running short on nobles, but hey, as long as you can bore Jbox to quit, then you'll win :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We have plenty of nobles, you have none. Simply put the vote was much more in jbox's favour than our own. It has nothing to do with trying to bore you to quit the game. Just simple strategy. Now please quit your crying. Another vote will come long before this world is over im sure.

DeletedUser

We have plenty of nobles, you have none. Simply put the vote was much more in jbox's favour than our own. It has nothing to do with trying to bore you to quit the game. Just simple strategy. Now please quit your crying. Another vote will come long before this world is over im sure.

Interesting theory, but from the stats, there are 4352 nobles in the world and we have about half of those, so you'll actually find we have about the same number of nobles available as tribes.

However, we see the long term picture, i.e. we both as tribes need several 1000 more nobles, RK however, are petrified :icon_razz::lol:

DeletedUser

Thats nobles already created right? Means nothing. And I highly doubt you have half of those.

Have RK ever really been on the back foot this entire war? Not really. Even with the amount of rule breakers you have had in your tribe you have never come close to breaking us.

But yeah.. what you said.. super scuurrred. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Look stop throwing your toys out of the pram. You lost the vote deal with it. I was going to say deal with it with dignity however no doubt you will carry on making up stories about us or about how good you are.

DeletedUser

Thats nobles already created right? Means nothing. And I highly doubt you have half of those.

Have RK ever really been on the back foot this entire war? Not really. Even with the amount of rule breakers you have had in your tribe you have never come close to breaking us.

But yeah.. what you said.. super scuurrred. :icon_rolleyes:

I don't actually know if thats created or not :s

I never once said you've been on the back foot the entire war, and like I said aboe, RK have had as many rule breakers, ours got caught and booted out, yours still play.

Saphire - lighten up, just trying to have some banter!

DeletedUser

well make your mind up is it a p or a P :D haha. ( just messing with you :p)

gotta love how chubbs forms a well structured argument, which makes sense and uses facts to back them up, and then the replies he receives are those which i would expect from my 14 year old sister, or maybe even my 7 year old cousin. Quite a funny read in all honesty. A good welcome back present from my brief absence :)

Anyhow, the discussion at hand: Yes it is certainly a frustration you guys have decided to vote against cheaper nobles, however i believe it will only hinder the speed at which we now move forward, not the eventual outcome. The good news is I am training up my younger brother and will do the same with my son when i have one...may take a few generations at this rate if you lot decide to continue cutting those noses off... JBOX do at long last have no internals or barbs left to keep us preoccupied - which is a first since i joined this world 18 months ago xD ridiculous i know...but such a disappointment RK couldn't really capitalise on their advantage over that time period, made some gains yes, but a world winning push? hahahahaha :') Shame Shame.

See you in game :)

DeletedUser8195

Don't get too excited CF...

Jelly-Babies.gif

Last edited by a moderator: