Noble trains on Opera

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4147

Uhh, i finally got opera again, after a long time. :icon_sad:

But it's changed, and i can't get the setting up of the noble trains to work :/. :icon_cry:

Basic problem is, I'm confused with the whole adding new keyboard shortcut, i can get single-key, thats easy. But how do i set up the one which is roughly like this: (note this is my old one a couple of months ago)
Shortcut: t
Use: Once you highlighted the desired button on your tabs (lets say 4, for a train (and the OK to confirm attack)). You can either tap t and it'll click the link and go to next tab, or Hold t and it will hit OK on each tab.

Help please
Biggsy

DeletedUser

Sorry, i dont use opera, but one suggestion would be simply reinstalling the old one?

Im sure you could find it somewhere.

DeletedUser4147

Sorry, i dont use opera, but one suggestion would be simply reinstalling the old one?

Im sure you could find it somewhere.

The old one was deleted when i got mega virus, ended up wiping everything on my laptop.

I don't like being behind the time, and i cba to search for an old version which i can legally download, when this one is downloaded and installed.

DeletedUser

So you had the old version of opera and everything is fine now you have downloaded the newer version and it is not working?

DeletedUser4147

So you had the old version of opera and everything is fine now you have downloaded the newer version and it is not working?

i had old version, then my comp got virus. Then my bro got firefox, and i got comfortable with it. I now downloaded the new version of Opera, and can't get the shortcuts to work :icon_confused:

DeletedUser4147

Sorted on skype. Thanks remote :D

Can be locked, deleted, whatever you want tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.