Nobled Villages Discussion Thread

DeletedUser3125

I personally like InkaROCK's nobling more than Sir Vic's.
While IR is way more clustered and has smaller villages the pure fact that he has 2(!) more than SV speaks for his favour.
He can have and probably does have more troops trained per hour (depends on the exact builds) than Sir Vic and he has in no way crippled his farming if you look at the location of his main village, which is well indicated with his amount of nobled villages so far compared to others.
Also, the fact that (again) he has 2 more villages than SV which allows him to build multiple O's at the same time, which will come handy once the morale kicks in. Oh and yes how it will kick in here in co.uk.
For that reason only, i think that SV's villages are 'overdeveloped' (yes i actually think that). Its a coin world, no use with extra academies and such, for example. It is my honest opinion that thanks to the much much lower 'ability' in .co.uk right now it is much more important to take out those pesky slowgrowers (giving you 'shitty' ennoblements) until morale kicks in then aim for the players who are able to later grow fast enough to neglect the nasty morale penalty.
I personally think and hope that IR will be a top 5-er for ages.
Good luck!

Nauzhror

Reaction score
While IR is way more clustered and has smaller villages the pure fact that he has 2(!) more than SV speaks for his favour.
He can have and probably does have more troops trained per hour (depends on the exact builds) than Sir Vic and he has in no way crippled his farming if you look at the location of his main village, which is well indicated with his amount of nobled villages so far compared to others.
Also, the fact that (again) he has 2 more villages than SV which allows him to build multiple O's at the same time, which will come handy once the morale kicks in. Oh and yes how it will kick in here in co.uk.
For that reason only, i think that SV's villages are 'overdeveloped' (yes i actually think that). Its a coin world, no use with extra academies and such, for example. It is my honest opinion that thanks to the much much lower 'ability' in .co.uk right now it is much more important to take out those pesky slowgrowers (giving you 'shitty' ennoblements) until morale kicks in then aim for the players who are able to later grow fast enough to neglect the nasty morale penalty.
Good luck!

Heh, when I get my 5th village in roughly 41 hours I'm going to get criticized for nobling villages that were too big it seems. :icon_rolleyes:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Gorth said:
and he has in no way crippled his farming if you look at the location of his main village

It clearly has. His queus do not run anything near 24/7 since he has nobled. This is blatantly obvious, let's take a look at the top 5 biggest villages on the world as of now:

1. Fuzzy Bunny: 1.) Biggest Village On The World 527|443 6.554
2. Sir Vic: F-meh 514|552 6.067
3. Muddy Water: Fake wars are fun 526|425 5.887
4. Thargoran: Jahannam 483|487 5.761
5. Darazi: Daras Lair #001 532|603 5.487

5 villages all roughly over 5.5k, now, Inka's main village:

[01] SaNTo GrIaL 473|417 4.694

It is blatantly obvious his queues do not run 24/7, this is most definitely because he lacks the resource income from farming to pay for such queues.

DeletedUser

I kinda think that he is focusing resources just on coins, i very much doubt his queues have been going at all.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I kinda think that he is focusing resources just on coins, i very much doubt his queues have been going at all.

That's more or less what I was hinting at. Ideally you run all queues, and can make coins at the same time.He doesn't look to be capable of doing so based on his village growth nearly halting since he hit nobles. Also he doesn't necessarily have any more coins minted than I do. He may, but he doesn't have to. I have 3 nobles left, and 3 villages, 15 coins minted, he could have as few as 0 nobles left and have nobled his last village with 1 noble.

DeletedUser

Very true,

Off topic.

since when did nobling a village make your nobleman dissapear *cries*

DeletedUser1511

Good luck!
At the risk of sounding liek a noob. I aim for Rax and Stable levels!
Academy is a bonus :icon_wink:

No i do not have a million of pages of maths to back my claims, simply my play style.

DeletedUser

I am actualy interested in these PoR members invading the top 20. :D

Go PoR!!

Nauzhror

Reaction score
-HQ- (543|442) K45 4,264 amag [-RP-] Fuzzy Bunny [Shots] 30th September 2009 - 23:32:58

I be first to 20k.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1508

-HQ- (543|442) K45 4,264 amag [-RP-] Fuzzy Bunny [Shots] 30th September 2009 - 23:32:58

I be first to 20k.

Too bad its not a milestone huh? :icon_wink:

Lol, someone will probably beat you to 50k, and 10 villages too, then how will you be remembered? :icon_rolleyes:

Nauzhror

Reaction score

Too bad its not a milestone huh? :icon_wink:

Lol, someone will probably beat you to 50k, and 10 villages too, then how will you be remembered? :icon_rolleyes:

Noez, I shall be first to both (maybe...) :p

You be first too mention it too despite beeing the player who did it:|

What're you talking about? My ego plays my in-game account, I post, he nobled, not me...:lol:

DeletedUser

What're you talking about? My ego plays my in-game account, I post, he nobled, not me...:lol:

I knew it...your not really nauz at all...or it isnt really you whos playing...w-ehh...now im confused!>.<

...Wait, isnt it the other way around?:|

If not then i wont dear talking too you ingame:S

Good nobling btw^-^

DeletedUser

I thought we weren't going to give out our secrets to sucess

but back onto topic
i think IR is going to have a very hard time when he comes up against some competition i know personally with all of my villages being atleast 8hours apart by noble that i get to points in the day when i have to farm up to 4hours each way because i have tapped out all the resources close by

But i guess IR doesnt really have the troops to farm so it wouldnt be a massive issue