Nobling inactive tribesman

DeletedUser3338

I was wondering if anyone could tell me whether it is possible to noble inactive tribesman by sending the nobles to them while they are in the tribe and then kicking them out the tribe just before the nobles arrive?

DeletedUser12823

Radacast or superflyguy?

Going to post publicly about the reason they both went inactive..?

A birdie tells me it's because their tribesmates stabbed a duke in the back and did a deal with the enemy when they realised they were getting their asses handed to them.

DeletedUser3338

Radacast or superflyguy?

Going to post publicly about the reason they both went inactive..?

A birdie tells me it's because their tribesmates stabbed a duke in the back and did a deal with the enemy when they realised they were getting their asses handed to them.

Dont know why Radacast went inactive...he was a decent player and was one of only a few players i could rely on to do anything...superflyguy probably got fed up for holding the fort for a long time by himself however he is still playing (kinda).

As for setting the story straight. that birdie you speak of was a worthless tribemate (if i'm thinking of the right person). There were only a few players actually fighting any war while the rest sat back and kept nobling barbs in a war situation!! some players!! the active players i were my responsibility and took care of em. We held our own when fighting a war by ourself an against a formidable opponent.

Even the leader you speak of told me himself he didnt have time for this game and was leaving and was going to give his villages to us. Better active players have villages rather than have those villages just sit there and not contribute to the tribe.

Who asked the question btw? whats your game tag?

Anyway...can anyone answer my original question?

DeletedUser12823

In answer to the question, my understanding is yes - you can launch nobles at a tribemate and kick them just before the nobles land.

You won't be able to scout ahead of the attacks though, so unless someone has a sit of the account you'll be going in blind.