Nobling time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
World 54 has it's first noble... congrates to it's owner...

So, what do you all think will be the first village nobled... Barb or 'gifted village'... or have they managed to cram a decent nukette in a 2,500 point village...

Last edited:

mr Pink

Reaction score
Gifted village.
I already can see tribes over recruiting. Same tactic every world force internal your own members. No skill at all. A non pp world and all I’ve seen is recruit recruit and hug.

The random start has really messed things up.

Killing Time

Reaction score
World 54 has it's first noble... congrates to it's owner...

So, what do you all think will be the first village nobled... Barb or 'gifted village'... or have they managed to cram a decent nukette in a 2,500 point village...

I'm not sure congrats are warranted in this case. The guy is a fair way from rest of his tribe. His "nuke" if you were attacked by it would be the same as being spanked by a soggy lettuce leaf (not that I have ever done this but you know I have imagination will travel :cool: )

Indeed I see only 8 axes lol. The nearby barb must be terrified but still it looks like a 10% pop bonus villa will be for the chopping block. I can only imagine is tribe Choke! have understandings with the tribes around or this is possibly the worst noble ever bar a certain someone taking a barb on a no hauls world on .net....!

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
(someone is, simply, jealous, because someone else was the first to player to ever noble a village on a no hauls world in the history of Tribal Wars... so what if it was a 81 point barb taken with 25 spears... so what if they got rimmed a week later... HISTORY WAS MADE THAT DAY!!!!!!!...)

The benefit of a pop bonus barb is clear to everyone... that doesn't build troops...

Reaction score
Active player don't have chanse to make full farm from that barb village and ages will pass thill he make it full

mr Pink

Reaction score
Barbs are always a discussion that splits a room.

For position, no losses and easy take barbs are good.
For speed in troops and building unless you know what you’re doing for the most part it’s bad. I believe the better players don’t worry about barbs being eaten if it’s by noobs but if someone gets a nice hold on it then it could be vital.

I have seen some Choke players in past worlds and I believe they are decent players. Everyone has their own tactics it’s not hard to build a nicehalf nuke or nice chunk of defense by now and depending on plunder or scavenge it would be easy to get a noble or two

Killing Time

Reaction score
Barbs are always a discussion that splits a room.

For position, no losses and easy take barbs are good.
For speed in troops and building unless you know what you’re doing for the most part it’s bad. I believe the better players don’t worry about barbs being eaten if it’s by noobs but if someone gets a nice hold on it then it could be vital.

I have seen some Choke players in past worlds and I believe they are decent players. Everyone has their own tactics it’s not hard to build a nicehalf nuke or nice chunk of defense by now and depending on plunder or scavenge it would be easy to get a noble or two

He has 600 spear and 8 axes and now a noble! Oh and 1 ram let us not forget the 1 ram..... This is not someone with a half nuke or someone with a master plan this is someone weaned on PP worlds who if Choke were crammed full of decent players might have pointed out the issues with the 600 sp and 1 ram "we are sparta!" approach to TW.

Let us see what he nobles or if anyone is in the neighbourhood see if he gets farmed ;)

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Nobling a barb as the fist cap, is, simply, announcing to the local area that you have no troops... if the locals don't then noble your main... they are dumb...

Obvious exceptions are players with a defensive start-up... but if your tribe doesn't help defensive players noble a decent 2nd village, they need a new tribe...

mr Pink

Reaction score
Yeah looking at the board overall I see Twix doing decent for troops. That’s from the in a day and a quick cross stat check.

btw how do we know what he’s got? If that really is his troop count then yes I would agree that is bad. Maybe they just want the hall of fame?

Red Baron 2

Reaction score
someone scouted it and its now doing the rounds, nobling barbs especially on non pp worlds is just painful.

People need to farm still and then building that new vill up from scratch vile.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
There's at least one scout report that has been passed around most of the 'top' tribes....

The in a day stats are helpful... though I know I'm out farming tribe mates that have more troops then me... but generally, lots of points, no haul/scavenging = no troops... throw in a barb 1st cap = food... worse still is Academy at less than 3,000 points = low rax/stables, low pits = defo no troops...

It possibly to fake it with PP, as it hard to know how much PP someone is spending and on what.... with no PP, if the res income isn't there... there's nothing to build troops with...

Fair enough, get a nice shinny award... after all, who doesn't like shinny awards?... we're assuming the player is trying to 'win'... he might just be having some fun for a couple of weeks with no intention of playing long term...

mr Pink

Reaction score
haha so all the top tribes passing reports... I don’t think with their position they have too much to worry about though

No identity

Reaction score
If people are pushing nobles in a village around 2.5k they shouldn’t be playing this game anymore. Especially on a no PP world, it just isn’t worth it at all, I imagine most of the ones who rush an acad will get nobled over the next few weeks.

mr Pink

Reaction score
I disagree somewhat.

Rushing a noble if you have a internal or easy village close to take is always beneficial as you build troops in two villages not just one. That is depending on the size of the villa.

Jimkurmi

Reaction score
I disagree somewhat.

Rushing a noble if you have a internal or easy village close to take is always beneficial as you build troops in two villages not just one. That is depending on the size of the villa.
An internal already Mr Pink? That is an organised pre-world merge

But I hear your point, depends what you got available, but it does set your main village back quite a bit even have the second earlier, it can profit for you and not, I would side on the not because you can't have a massive amount of troops going for a academy rush 2 weeks into the world.

Likely looking at 800 per hour on pits, troops bringing in 60-80k scav and nowhere near enough to defend someone coming for you or to take a nicely sized second, unless pre-organised.

No identity

Reaction score
If you have a gift that is different 100%, but there is people pushing an acad and trying to noble players in tribes with barley no troops etc.

Shocking if you ask me, also I’m against the gifts etc, especially on a world like this no PP etc, it should be a level playing field imo.

mr Pink

Reaction score
Yeah I’m just a realist it happens every world people call it what they will but it’s a gift haha.
Also I do agree it is stupid to rush a noble to noble, but not to recap etc. What I mean is there are also benefits to nobles early. Say for example someone caps a villa close range to you. You know that wall is low as no pp, you can recap it easy even with low troops.
there are many styles while I do agree it’s pointless rushing if you are a capable player to defend incomings I also see there is some merit to early nobles.

Deleted User - 896972

That 2.3k main village is dope.

Tbf to Jlonce, they were attacked by the player they took, turned the tables and cleared them instead, the guy got kicked from his tribe after being cleared so JL rushed the acca to take his villa quickly. Defo has the troops though I wouldnt worry about that, they know what they're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.