Nobling time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killing Time

Reaction score
All that matters is that they have wasted a couple of weeks and justice has been served.

We can all move on knowing we we're all right.

and the player that got nobled this morning by Legend? Are they ok?! Are they moving on bar to the rim?

No this cancer needs to be stopped and I would rather over zealous modding that sticking plasters over savage cuts. I do think the mods do an amazing job for unpaid volunteers (free premium is not really pay) and for the grief they get from the player base and it is for all of us to oust these cretins from our tribes and denounce them where we find them.

But I would like to see the rules on pushing updated and wider reaching that the current wording.

Anyway we can debate that another day.

Deleted User - 896972

Well Jo, it appears your concerns have been answered.

Mr.Impossible has his original village back under his control.

Justice has been served.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Jo... it would appear that if an account allows another account to farm them, tribemate, ex=tribemate, family tribe, etc.. it's against the rules...

Or that is at least what support are saying...

BingBong

Reaction score
How is that justice? Thats just unfair for the guy that conquered, SINCE WHEN are u not able to farm players? How is that against the rules? Its not pushing if its one player allowed the other one to farm his village. Its pushing when youre sitting someone and you farm that village. This is just bullshit. The dude got his village back and a 5 day BP great job, 1st and last time im playing on this server thats for sure, keep ur small ass server dumb fucks

Why you crying

Status
Not open for further replies.