Nobling time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clink

Reaction score
Tbf to Jlonce, they were attacked by the player they took, turned the tables and cleared them instead, the guy got kicked from his tribe after being cleared so JL rushed the acca to take his villa quickly. Defo has the troops though I wouldnt worry about that, they know what they're doing.

Fair enough, nice turnaround!

mr Pink

Reaction score
Congrats to both for being the first. If they get no recap attempts they’re laughing

Jimkurmi

Reaction score
Congrats to both for being the first. If they get no recap attempts they’re laughing

Not many have Academies mate, think there is only 2 nobles on the world, and likely the last thing they are gonna head towards is active tribes ;)

Deleted User - 896972

Anyone else wish they had push accounts and can live off freebies like legend o O... :rolleyes:

mr Pink

Reaction score
Doesn’t matter tbh. They can internal all of chaos but they still have the skill of a bowl of spaghetti o’s

jaguarr

Reaction score
Doesn’t matter tbh. They can internal all of chaos but they still have the skill of a bowl of spaghetti o’s
What? Doesn't matter? Its still account pushing no matter what and they still need to get punished even if their skill level is terrible. That's why the game has rules, the rules are for everyone and not only for the top players. Lmao

mr Pink

Reaction score
I agree but I meant, it won’t change so it doesn’t matter just gotta play smarter and eat them. I used to send messsges asking people to quit because they had no chance. Maybe try that :p:p:p

misericordia

Reaction score
I agree but I meant, it won’t change so it doesn’t matter just gotta play smarter and eat them. I used to send messsges asking people to quit because they had no chance. Maybe try that :p:p:p
Thats not illegal though. Its the glaringly obvious cheating that's going on with no consequence

Killing Time

Reaction score
^^ this.

I make it 11 players (lol sorry my bad accounts what WAS I thinking) that are unable to be logged into now. The "legend" was in fact so legendary that he called his villa Lenda and one of their other accounts in a tribe called "Farm" was (get this) called Lenda!

So you cannot farm someone in your own tribe. Ok. But you can if they not in your tribe (eg family). So why can't the rules on pushing be changed so if you farm anyone who you have dips with is bannable or accs that just grow pits and no troops and get farmed but never call militia and troops are ALWAYS scavenging when the SAME person farms them is just a ban and then is up to the player to convince the mods that these unlikely coincidences were just that.

So we all farm players. Hands up who has a farm call militia on you? Hands up who gets their food rebuilding troops? looks around room sees most of you with hands up.

So who here farms less than 545 plunders and gets 339k and no militia and the troops never at home? Could we all agree that if you get silly stats like this is just a ban and is up to player to prove legitimate?

Or if you leave the tribe get farmed then re join is just a push acc and a ban?

Is it not time that the push acc rules were updated and the no farming a tribemate became slightly wider in its reach to include diplo, families and a cooldown period to stop this nonsense.

BingBong

Reaction score
All that matters is that they have wasted a couple of weeks and justice has been served.

We can all move on knowing we we're all right.

Status
Not open for further replies.