Nobling

DeletedUser

What happens if two players both send a noble at a village of 36 loyalty at the exact same ms? Is there a further length of time(nano or even picoseconds) which it comes down to?

I haven't experienced this but just thinking about random possibilities :lol:

DeletedUser

The player who launches first will hit first. If they are both the same distance from the vill and hit in the same ms, the tribalwars world will implode

DeletedUser

Sorry I didn't make myself I meant the same land time :)

yeah that was understood (or at least by me), if the land at the same time then the one who sent first lands first, if they are the same distance then i guess it would be random.

DeletedUser

Ok. But can some super-knowledgable person tell me what would happen if the vills were the same distance? Surely it can't be random, no system is.

DeletedUser6695

whichever is first in the attack id's would land first I assume

DeletedUser8621

One has to be first! It is quite improbable (if not impossible) that this would happen. They both cannot be assigned the same attack id. Just as CF has said above.

DeletedUser

I can't answer concretely as I haven't experienced it myself; but I've heard two attacks landing on the same ms from the same village (i.e. same distance) switch between themselves every update and either of them could hit first, so it would be completely random (as random as you can in computers).

DeletedUser

anyone who knows how the game works able to confirm this?

It will be whichever one the server picked up first, no technical moment, if they both hit the server at the same [insert small period of time here], it will chose one by however the computer processes them, and the first ID will hit first

I can't answer concretely as I haven't experienced it myself; but I've heard two attacks landing on the same ms from the same village (i.e. same distance) switch between themselves every update and either of them could hit first, so it would be completely random (as random as you can in computers).

Tis odd :p