Nom Nom's gonna nom you?

• Thread starter DeletedUser9793
  • Start date

DeletedUser9793

lol, its good to chat with you gixx . you give as good as you get, and you are funny.
We speak tomorrow . I imagine you got busy night ahead of you .

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Busy night? 70% of your trains were sniped first thing this morning lol. i'll be sitting back watching the few losses being recapped seconds later from Dptd :) Just expect the love in return now, i'll show you all how to bring down a rank 1 tribe

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Well your large scale operation was an outstanding success, not lol. Had fillet been manned before 9pm tonight, even set us as sitter, it would have been defended, and for your efforts, you would have got umm 6 villas on the land time lmao

1 Fillet B.B 0 13

1 BUNNY BABES 2 21
2 Departed 21 2

Total: 19 villas to Dptd, 13 losses from unmanned fillet alone

Im sure they will be recapping tho, as many others will :) Maybe pick an easier target next time? I heard nom is a point whore and easy to take down..

Last edited:

DeletedUser9793

lol Gixx , your favorite word is "I"

yes, sometimes nobling enemy villas is a dash harder than the mighty Gixx taking on barbs and internals . But all in all 19 villas taken and a stretch of the legs isnt bad.

Side 1:
Tribes: DpTd
Side 2:
Tribes: B.B

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 4
Difference: 19

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 190,654
Side 2: 26,150
Difference: 164,504

chart

I love it when the looser drinks champagne to celebrate only loosing 19 villas on a quiet Sunday. You are funny .

DeletedUser

This thread has gone from poor taste to absolutely pathetic.

Apart from the overall theme you have sir pangolin, which is to try and slate Gixxer in any way possible, there seems to be very little proper evidence of anything bad.

The initial post it seems was fabricated lies, [insert apology anytime].

The mail to karack was mild, and as pointed out is technically impossible to be taken as a threat ( as karack would know), with the settings on UK10

As for the nobling record? Well pretty lame effort....I think you missed the other 9 pages? See where you pressed the number [2], denoting "Page 2"? Well there are nine other numbers there...try clicking them....you might be suprised to see quite a few of your tribes villages in there?

He is rank 1 by the way too, in case you missed that? With a tiny barb nobling/player nobling ratio. You yourself have 10 internals to your name, a 25% ratio. At 40 villages ( Your Size), Nom Nom Nom, had a 0% internal/barb nobling ratio. That's right they had nobled 0, compared to your 10. Internals are a necessity, and barb nobling is a personal choice, but perhaps look at your own stats before publicly trying to be-little a player.

As Player Bashing PnP's go, this was a very poor effort, with no evidence to support at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Dptds op was a massive fail, 19 villas conquered on the land time considering over 60 trains were sent mainly to players starting out in the game is a disgrace, and ofc lets not forget 14 villas came from one largely unmanned account which wasnt defended like the others.

Taking on barbs and internals? :- ) iv conquered 120 enemy players straight before any such villas were taken. Indeed i hold the record of 12 enemy villas capped in one day alone while 40 of you struggled to take 13 villas from an unmanned account. There isnt an account on 14 that has made it past 40 villas, probably 30 villas, without an internal, barb, gift or a loss, except mine. Me having 69 nobles sat around at 130 villas is a real waste as they dont defend, little barbs fortifying my frontline pumping out D around the clock will. If the best you can argue with is my pristine stats (find another account on the .co server that matches my start up), then i have no business in engaging in any further PnP. The forums can die for all i care, i will still be nobling dptd, growing away twice, trice the speed of any player around, and are safe in the knowledge that no matter how carefully timed an op could be presented on me by your 40 players, it is i who will prevail with the conquer gains.

Have fun in your little world of flame GIXXER the 'Noob', im better then any player on here, and the community knows that. Ego? maybe, but its fact. They know now too the man behind the accounts isnt a vile person, sinking to your levels of thrash talk, dirty tactics PnP, lies and deceit.

And for the record, i alone have 12 % of your tribes points, 18% of your tribes total combined conquers (40 players vs 1) registered on TW stats, and 12 conquers against dptd, all tho 6 more can be added from Hoops, 1 from mitsnave who was dismissed and placed in your academy DOG tribe when it was realized he was being raped, and theres a couple of others that havent registered on the dodgy TW stats. I guesstimate i have had 22 villas from Dptd easily.

I'll see you real soon Gardener ;)

Side 1:
Players: Nom Nom Nom
Side 2:
Tribes: DpTd

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 202
Side 2: 1,256
Difference: 1,054

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 0
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 956,911
Side 2: 6,963,839
Difference: 6,006,928

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 85,928
Side 2: 0
Difference: 85,928

chart

Milestone Awards

Conqueror (Level 2)
You were the first to own 100 villages.

Score champion (Level 2)
You were the first to reach 1.000.000 points.

Field Master (Level 2)
You were the first to defeat 5.000.000 units.

Achieved daily awards

92x Looter of the day
You plundered the most resources in this world on 08.03.2013 (64.699.687 resources)!

63x Plunderer of the day
You plundered the most villages in this world on 17.02.2013 (18.225 villages)!

11x Great power of the day
You took over the most villages in this world on 21.03.2013 (12 villages)!

8x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on on 30.03.2013 (116.211 units)!

Award points
1 Nom Nom Nom (BB) 761

ODA
1 Nom Nom Nom [(BB)] 4,69 Mil.

OD
1 Nom Nom Nom [(BB)] 5,72 Mil.

Ranking

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Average points per village
1 Nom Nom Nom (BB) 1.400.385 173 8095
2 crankypants WGM 917.546 97 9459
3 Cookie-Monster DpTd 755.013 81 9321
4 Arexxx WGM 702.476 82 8567
5 House of Windsor WGM 611.481 69 8862

Last edited:

DeletedUser4753

Seeing someone who almost matches my ego impressive.

Must say i don't really follow w14 much, but if the above stats are true then can't really fault the lad.

DeletedUser

Only just caught this thread.

I founded (BB), Duke, and have grown considerablely as a result of not being walled in like i was with the previous tribes, that only recruited point players. While i mostly do my best as Duke, i am far from perfect and do throw my bottle at times, but one thing is for sure im loyal. Iv recruited and try helping all the new comers to the game, so they all can enjoy it, other then recruiting to meet the win condition like Dptd are doing, a repeat of Uk12, thus ruining the world for everyone.

The key part gixxer helping new players on this game so we can all enjoy, i am still a new player and gixxer taught me a fair share about TW (i did have help from others not mentioned), i would not be rank 2 in the world if it wasn't for some of the things he taught me.

Try as i might i dont think i can ever catch you gixxer, i now see all your points about recruiting all the big point players and being penned in, as that is exactly what has happened to me and i can not catch you :D

So flame away Pag, it just reassures me all the more of my opinion on you. Im rank 1, have been for 3 months, i have 173 villas, almost double the villas of rank 2

Oi don't you be dragging me into this :icon_razz: i am so far behind as already stated ref penned in ha!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9793

I'll see you real soon Gardener ;)

Ahhhhhh , good stuff me fella . Pop over anytime , Will get the bbq turnd up nice n hot for you as you like it .
Always thought you were an infractable word with a small one eyed trouser snake , along with 90% of tw community who have come across you .

DeletedUser12246

Hey blue, thank you for your kind words.

I have to disagree with "perhaps, be dis-loyal'" tho. I have always been loyal to any tribe iv been apart of, unless there was a major issue with leadership, where i would then leave.

Uk 14 tribes iv been a part of;

Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points
None T-U-S 27th November 2012 - 10:16:47 1,017
T-U-S None 18th December 2012 - 01:22:31 20,531
None Inc. 18th December 2012 - 02:17:08 20,531
Inc. (BB) 04th February 2013 - 23:14:09 292,264

I left T-U-S as it had a failed leadership and no direction

I left Inc., as i disagreed about their policy of recruiting every high point player on the world, then recruiting players around me.

I founded (BB), Duke, and have grown considerablely as a result of not being walled in like i was with the previous tribes, that only recruited point players. While i mostly do my best as Duke, i am far from perfect and do throw my bottle at times, but one thing is for sure im loyal. Iv recruited and try helping all the new comers to the game, so they all can enjoy it, other then recruiting to meet the win condition like Dptd are doing, a repeat of Uk12, thus ruining the world for everyone.

With helping new comers to the game im a prime example.

Liam