Nomads Forced To Upgrade

DeletedUser

Nomads, a brief history...

We were a small tribe pottering about on the rim and generally taking things easy and enjoying our lifestyle.

Nomad-Tuaregs.jpg

But this was fine until the tribe next door with all their fancy ways poached the biggest 9 players in the tribe and let them become fellow MadMen,

article-1232769-06AC13E5000005DC-647_468x324.jpg

We had to stop these guys from eating us but we're not as committed as some of them, we look up in awe and players of the size of Alanhooks and wondered how do they play this game when we all enjoy RL?

working_vacations.png

So the answer was simple, we withdraw our NAP, they simply attacked and we used war to push ourselves forward.

We upgraded, we invested heavily in lightening fast offence,

5.jpg

We listened to our defensive Guru and built in his image,

BF8QJ13857.jpg

The results from MadMen speak for themselves,

broken_computer_210307.jpg

So now we fight them despite being out gunned and out of our depth, we fight as we can, because we choose to and all our members know they will be eatenby TC in the end, shame the members of MadMen can't see the same fate awaits them.

DeletedUser12021

I thought you guys were already helping and supporting WSuP a long long time?

DeletedUser

No, we were simply inbetween the 2 tribes and both wanted us to help as we were spread along both borders.

In the end it was the fact MadMen have given up fighting TC and want to play a little longer by bashing for them that forced us to go against them. It's a shame as we could have all worked together.

DeletedUser12021

No, we were simply inbetween the 2 tribes and both wanted us to help as we were spread along both borders.

In the end it was the fact MadMen have given up fighting TC and want to play a little longer by bashing for them that forced us to go against them. It's a shame as we could have all worked together.

There are more big tribes than just TC. Everyone of them is a threat. ;)

DeletedUser

True, but they're the biggest, and they aren't shrinking. Where we are you have to fight them or give up, we're going for the former.

DeletedUser12917

ahahaha got the story wrong. you guys were our feeder tribe. the boss (poultz) and a few other joined us and left you and someone else to educate the other players.

I particularly dont mind on whose side of the war you guys are on, but what you did was very very naughty. (yes yes madmen did it before, I agree that was wrong and If i could change it... I would... but that was one-dips idea and he was a crazy man).

so helllooooooooooo :)

DeletedUser10100

Lol, look at where poults, sampsoun and Vegas are now :) that worked really well for them in jumping ship :)

DeletedUser10100

For the record we have not had nomads help in supporting WSuP in anyway shape or form. We have had our vills ready for them to hit us! Due to the lingering fact that madmen had a sway over them I.e. Feeder tribe as you so put it. Strangely to our surprise they chose to war madmen!!!!! I guess they preferred the more honorable style of play :)

I'm sure Madmen and NOMADS had an agreed cease fire no attack clause anyways, but sadly they wasn't honored either, us merry band at WSuP kind of foresaw that one lol, such is the slippery slope one takes!

DeletedUser

Hi elamned,

As usual either you don't know the facts or you choose to ignore them, a bit of both I guess.

The facts were that Poults fell out with a ex Nomad as Poults kept nobling in his church radius and so steered the tribe towards MadMen singlehandedly. He wanted to prove a point, shame he didn't tell us this, I was invited, many times right upto the withdrawing of the NAP. But what did we gain from losing the 9 biggest players? Nothing, you showed your true colours by attacking WSuP whilst having a NAP with them. We lost a few good players, some good friends but we weren't a feeder tribe, far from it.

So now you say you want to beat WSuP and then fight TC, an oxymoron if ever there was one. You quit wanting to win a long time ago, now you're just a zombie tribe looking to eke out a few more days. We know we're doomed but we are free to do whatever we want, you're just a basher, a big and successful one, but still just a basher.

DeletedUser10100

Brings back memories of UK2 Will, so much backstabbing and bad diplo on there at the start.

DeletedUser10100

Had any luck in getting other tribes to attack us recently Lloyd? You guys must be showing signs of desperation now.

Oscar the Boxer

Reaction score
I'm not an old school player, only been doing it about a year but this back stabbing thing makes me laugh. It's a war game. Isn't the element of surprise part of it. I can't think of many real life wars or games where u give your enemy a few hours notice of your intentions. War is dishonourable so expect the dishonourable to happen.

DeletedUser

I'm not an old school player, only been doing it about a year but this back stabbing thing makes me laugh. It's a war game. Isn't the element of surprise part of it. I can't think of many real life wars or games where u give your enemy a few hours notice of your intentions. War is dishonourable so expect the dishonourable to happen.

If backstabbing is no big deal then why did you message me when I simply withdrew a NAP??? Double standards me thinks Liam, that makes me laugh...

Will O Baronon 28.03. at 09:36
Please, we've not done a thing to you guys, we owe you guys nothing, you owe us for poaching the top of the tribe.

lloydliam6on 28.03. at 09:34
And I forgot to ask you, when you get the chance, can you pull your knife out of my back??

lloydliam6on 28.03. at 09:24
Our future is exactly the same which ever side we sided with, no difference. Anyway, nice working with, end of convo :)

DeletedUser10100

Very true with regards to real war. However in real war there is still a degree of respect for the enemy and respect for ones self. I could preach on about this is how we used to do it years ago, fight the honorable war, but sadly it's few and far between on this game. I'd prefer to know that when I win I won as fair as I could.