Nomads Forced To Upgrade

DeletedUser12917

Good evening Gents

Well I agree with some things and disagree with others here.

Will:

Maybe you are right, but thats the message I got regarding poultz.

With regards to fighting TC, nah I dont want to fight TC, dont wanna fight anyone unless someone cheeses me off or attacks me first :). Its clear we are a zombie tribe, but so are the nomads and Wsup. We are all zombies fighting each other, which is fun! I am here for the strategy, none of us will win this world, hell I joined in November, This world started in what, May?

With regards to us not being free.... we can do whatever hell we want. Have never received instructions from anyone outside Madmen and never will.

Moralek1ller: first I wanna say that I respect your leadership skills as I do Liams (I already told him that if I see a position at my company I will ask for his CV). If he wants to move to Norway of course :p.

Yes its my personal opinion that our diplomacy towards you was wrong. We learned that, and wouldn't happen again, authenticity should have been present, I blame one dips in his absence :p, he was a sneeky one. With regards to the Nomads- getting a message saying that the NAP has been cancelled makes it a free game for all. I mean... why would you break a Non Agression Pack.... would you break it and carry on not being agressive? their NAP break their problem (I have told Will that :) )

With regards to you never having Nomad support.... I dunno about that. I can probably even be able to name someone that was supporting you before.

And yes we had some leavers and player going AWOL, its sucky. But i think the team is mature now, maybe 1 other to go (your buddy that tells you whats in our support forum and all :p). I dont like spies.

We should do this more often guys. Its fun.

Oh what do you guys say to a easter break? 2-3 days? let us all get some fresh air (I havent discussed this with Liam or the other boys yet of course). Thoughts?

oh one last message for Will- I told you I would try to recruit some players from your tribe. Thats not being sneeky, I warned you about it :p probably wont happen anyway but if it does.... meh.

DeletedUser

Hi Elamned,

We've not spoken apart from the forum and you've never mentioned poaching players but then that seems to be part of your game plan. It might be prudent to look after the ones you have better first, but that's my biased opinion...

Yes we broke the NAP with the intention of fighting you, never complained about that or you guys fighting us, it's been very good for us, sped up our development no end, hence the thread. We knew it was coming anyway so we thought it better to be in control of it rather than you breaking the NAP once you'd stacked nukes on our borders.

I'd happily swap places with you if you think you have no chance, absolute rubbish IMO. You choose to quit, no one has to, it's a choice.

Just wish you guys could have a revolution and then we'd all join forces and march to the core....

DeletedUser

Ah, nice to see a bit of PnP and forum activity from the smaller tribes! My younger brother is actually in NOMAD, and is thoroughly enjoying himself. Always the little trouble-maker, I remember he once declared war on GF on UK2 - by himself. I've actually had some of my best times playing TW in smaller tribes. Still, it should be a fun conflict to watch.

DeletedUser12917

Sup undertaker.

Will: I told you before in the forum that i would at least try, so did warn you before (woke up next morning and the forum was gone, dunno who closed it might even have been us). But anyway, I don't need more players in my squad, prefer working with small teams. I would do it only to annoy you :)

With regards to looking after my Guys :) I do, but ask the guys around my k. I'm too far from the frontline to provide short range support and others.

But I'm not quitting. If TC wins... Well they win. If afa wins... Well they win. I'm not planning on joining either so meh

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12920

We had to stop these guys from eating us but we're not as committed as some of them, we look up in awe and players of the size of Alanhooks and wondered how do they play this game when we all enjoy RL?

Im very flattered to be mentioned in your thread although i have to point out that in real life i do in fact have a very fun and fulfilling existence. During the week, i spend a vast majority of my time leading therapeutic drama sessions at MENCAP (a national organization dedicated to helping people with severe physical and mental disabilities). I also teach drama at a local Secondary School working alongside troubled teens with behavioral problems. In the evenings i head up as Chairman of an Amateur Dramatics group. When i became Chairman they were at the brink of bankruptcy, they are now financially secure, and far more successful then they have been in decades. Also in the last 12 months i have written two plays, which have both been successfully produced, performed and given extremely good reviews from NODA (The National Operatic and Dramatic Association). However the activity that i enjoy the most and get the most out of is being a parent to my 12 year old daughter. She is a lovely, caring and charismatic child and makes me proud in every possible way.

I play Tribal Wars because i enjoy it and also being part of a great tribe. So next time you want to accuse someone of having no life, get your facts right first, and maybe ask the same question of yourself before doing so.

Alan Hooks
[h=3][/h]

DeletedUser

I'm not an old school player, only been doing it about a year but this back stabbing thing makes me laugh. It's a war game. Isn't the element of surprise part of it. I can't think of many real life wars or games where u give your enemy a few hours notice of your intentions. War is dishonourable so expect the dishonourable to happen.

Some people like to keep some honour in this war GAME.

i dont exactly know whats happened between you two tribes
but preaching that WAR isnt honourable and using it as an excuse to be dishonourable is what makes me laugh.

DeletedUser12917

sooo no easter break guys? :(

2-3 days what do you all say?

conditions would apply for no new barbs etc etc etc.

DeletedUser12641

too late for easter break as dont think tc can cancel all the attacks they have sent lol

Oscar the Boxer

Reaction score
Some people like to keep some honour in this war GAME.

i dont exactly know whats happened between you two tribes
but preaching that WAR isnt honourable and using it as an excuse to be dishonourable is what makes me laugh.

The thing is, we are called dishonourable for breaking a nap and attacking but the history is that Wsup broke the nap we had with them on numerous occasions. Not once or twice. So we broke it but on a bigger scale, MK will probably shoot me down and tell me I'm wrong. We also broke the nap in tit for tat kind of way. We have a number of members with many years TW experience between them and they didn't feel our actions were dishonourable considering the history between the tribes. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer and expect the unexpected :eek:)

DeletedUser10100

Shoot you down? No need for me to do that Liam as all the evidence was laid out a long time ago, madmen actions far out weighed anything we did, however what we did, I made sure the parties were punished, gave villages back and bent over backwards to please madmen, all the while things were plotted, moves were made for around a month and a half as far as I've seen from mails. Having shared our forums with you, you could see that we had started making progress with TC, small progress but some none the less, the trust was there and all we wanted in return was for some back, I also remember being ignored when we were smaller in size to engage in dialogue. Hey ho!

Your punishment of your players actions were interesting. After telling them to attack WSuP members pretending to be rogue players rage quitting all under orders, you invite them back into your tribe. Lol

I have a list of things as long, well as a very long thing!

Ok I guess this is a shot at your comments lol in a nut shell, whilst we were attacking TC, 90% of our def was at that frontline! you guys plotted! moved into key positions! And stacked ready! Although not proven I suspect our shared forums were given to TC.

Just a little taster. Did I forget anything? Possibly as there is a lot to remember :)

anyways, happy easter, I'm spending it with my family so you'll probably see little action from me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10100

Anyways back the actual thread title. Nomads decided on their own to go to war with you. We had no sway, we've tried several times to persuade them to join us and or merge, but they always say no. :(

DeletedUser

Well since posting this I've been unable to stop myself being drawn towards those MadMen, I'm trying to hold on but for some reason I cannot stop moving in their direction.......