NOOB of the week!

DeletedUser9197

I think we should all nominate someone for NOOB of the week!

You need to put your nomination then your rationale!

1. I nominate HAWK1956 from Fate!

2. He has munched his way through 28 Barbs since the 10th of August! (TW stats)

And the icing on the cake ....... one as low as 580 points!

NOOB of the week material?

Any more nominations folks?

DeletedUser4389

not a nomination but a +1 to this player being noob of the week

DeletedUser

tbf to HAWK, there are much bigger numpties in FATE than him, but on these stats alone he's noob of the week! :lol: , at least he tries tho one day he threw nuke after nuke and noble after noble at me, endlessly till he had nothing left. every attack he knowingly nearly got my village but not quite.... stilll he didnt give up! IMHO i rate him as one of the better players in FATE maybe his biggest fault is not knowing his superior and knowing when to stop :lol:

DeletedUser

:lol::lol::lol:

and not to forget KING KEVEN
his support to the nobled village was timed after it was nobled ...what a timing.:icon_rolleyes::lol:

--------------------------
ish kills with :spear: (just cram it)

DeletedUser

but hawk steals the aword this week....+1 to him

cheers Hawk ..you really deserve it matey..:icon_rolleyes:

and keep up the good work:lol: grow them fast so we can noble :icon_wink:

-----------------
And do i need to say again ,Ish kills with :spear:

DeletedUser8643

This weeks noob of the week nomination has to be shivatasic.

His tribe, Go, got off to a cracking start in the w1nge war, with him the chief motivator leading the way. Then what? Oh dear, he lost a load of villages and has now hit the delete button. Immediately the war swung around and now w1nge are running riot in go's own backyard.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5582

This weeks noob of the week nomination has to be shivatasic.

His tribe, Go, got off to a cracking start in the w1nge war, with him the chief motivator leading the way. Then what? Oh dear, he lost a load of villages and has now hit the delete button. Immediately the war swung around and now w1nge are running riot in go's own backyard.

am not sure I like this post?! But then never like the word noob being used in any context so maybe is just me.

Please don't kick folks when they are down as not sure taking villas off a deleted acc is anything to gloat about? He was a great opponent and we were looking forward to fighting him. This is not good for W1ne or GoDogs or for that matter TW in general.

W1nge knew we were going to behind in the stats as had posted earlier. We also knew we would then bounce back. But not like this.

Some things are best left unsaid I think.

DeletedUser

thankyou jo, i dont think that was a fair post either, and as you said some things are better left unsaid.