noob world

DeletedUser

Please, just think.

Farming Limit - you can only farm a small amount of resources a day, farming the limit in an hour is no achievement, so stop acting pro. This makes mines more important and resources far more scarce, causing nobling a high priority - for more mines, and consequently, more resources and thus growth.

This makes troops less important at start up. And ODA is NEVER important at start up, wasting troops isn't a good solution to any woes.

Bonus villages offer safe nobling, as hitting a turtle could take you out of the game for another week or so, as well as (often) a decent resource production bonus. Win - win.

You think with your brain, not your balls. Hopefully.
i explain how to farm earlier but if you can only farm a small amount of resources even if there is more in village then you should send a ticket about it and not spam this thread. sounds like a bug, mods should fix.

troops are always important so you can attack people!
ODA is ALWAYS important because this is a WAR game, like i said it is called tribal WARS
it is good to attack people so you can farm them and they can't attack you because there men are all killed

DeletedUser

Sorry, I'm not great with kids. Later!

But seriously, just lol.

DeletedUser

i explain how to farm earlier but if you can only farm a small amount of resources even if there is more in village then you should send a ticket about it and not spam this thread. sounds like a bug, mods should fix.

troops are always important so you can attack people!
ODA is ALWAYS important because this is a WAR game, like i said it is called tribal WARS
it is good to attack people so you can farm them and they can't attack you because there men are all killed

You are my hero.

DeletedUser

You are my hero.

finally someone who sees that i am right about how the game should be played
message me if you want some tips.
(on a different world i playd I had mor points than alll of the top 20 on this world put together, and much much more ODA because I built troops and atttacked people rather than eating barbs and pointwhoring like a noob.

DeletedUser1410

Rank Name Defeated
1 Ruffus [ALO] 97,86 Mio.
2 ibilis111 [ALO] 78,12 Mio.
3 Fropp [ALO] 73,28 Mio.
4 taylor2730 [ALO] 69,74 Mio.

My ODA on another N00b world and my points

9 Ruffus ALO 8.089.051 771 10492

DeletedUser10444

Lmao! This is too funny.. ok ok, please read this carefully. The amount of resources every player in the world, regardless of skill level or how much they try and farm, is LIMITED. It's one of the settings in this world, the amount you can haul is fixed by a formula so that you can only get a certain amount every 24 hours. What do you not understand?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I Knew I shouldn't of given Harry his own forum account...

Sorry peeps... it's his bedtime and his mummy has told him off so shouldn't post again...

DeletedUser

has he got nothing better to do?
I made the mistake of trying to clear my area, and actually cleared someone 700 points bigger than me twice, but it set me back by about 4 weeks just the troop building alone with out the buildings and then got my self backtimed later on, so that was another week or so troop building, giving those less aggressive player the chance to out grow me, meaning they will likely get to nobles first, if i could farm as much as i wanted i could of probably have grown back with in a week and a half maybe 2 instead of 5 weeks, Go read this

Im sure once people have maxed out mines, got a few villages and the dominant tribes set down the laws of the ks, the world will become more aggressive, so times the player that waits for the right time is stronger than one with a itchy trigger finger

Definition of 'limited'

1. (adj.) limited
confined within limits; restricted, so in this case only so many resoucres can be looted, so if you started on day 1 it would roughly be 41,300 and it goes down every hour rather than resetting

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

just because you cant farm properly doesnt mean that everyone cant.
you need to hit multiple barbs otherwise the amount of res in one barb will run out, i believe that this is what you are talking about
you should send small amounts of lc to lots of different barbs rather than a large amount to one over and over.

oh my gosh I just peed my pants laughing my bloody lung out as I read that (I doubt its meant ironically, so even more hilarious!). Seriously, I got to change underwear now thanks for this mate... :icon_sad:

chaz this link doesn't work :icon_neutral:

this one does!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sorry its been a long day and was doing half a dozen things while writing that,, should work know though

DeletedUser

finally someone who sees that i am right about how the game should be played
message me if you want some tips.
(on a different world i playd I had mor points than alll of the top 20 on this world put together, and much much more ODA because I built troops and atttacked people rather than eating barbs and pointwhoring like a noob.

I would like some tips from a true professional :lol: Please, lend me your knowledge and advice. I wish to be as good as you :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

just because you cant farm properly doesnt mean that everyone cant.
you need to hit multiple barbs otherwise the amount of res in one barb will run out, i believe that this is what you are talking about
you should send small amounts of lc to lots of different barbs rather than a large amount to one over and over.

Pure. Genius.

DeletedUser

about all the above posts, they are correct bud if u wanna go far in this world u need to be smart and think about early growth much more than on a normal world.

only reason i took a player with a 2k vill is to teach the noob a lesson, blabbering he number 1 on danish server lol had to prove a point with him.

if not for this noob i would of taken a bonus res vill any day of the week.

tactics this early will pay of big time in mid game.

DeletedUser

im not going to post here anymore because everyone keeps spamming my thred and not answering my questions but if any1 wants me 2 he;p them then they can message me.

DeletedUser9748

im not going to post here anymore because everyone keeps spamming my thred and not answering my questions but if any1 wants me 2 he;p them then they can message me.

You are either a great troller that continues this joke or you seriously need to learn how to understand simple written language...

DeletedUser

What am I doing wrong oh great farmer?

123x Plunderer of the day
You plundered the most villages in this world on 22.06.2011 (2.799 villages)!