Noobs, Numbers & No skill

Twig

Reaction score
I guess that's the only answer you can come up with when ran out of counterarguments

If you want someone to tell you how proud they are of you for getting some blue peter badges in math's you've come to the wrong place.....
No one cares

graveazm

Reaction score
If you want someone to tell you how proud they are of you for getting some blue peter badges in math's you've come to the wrong place.....
No one cares

That's where you are wrong. Surely someone cares. It wasn't me who brought the RL stuff into this conversation about a game.

You guys are on the winning side, have a good set of players (compared to N2S/E2W noobs), chose your family/diplo strategy well, why do you need to bring RL into this?

Reaction score
That's where you are wrong. Surely someone cares. It wasn't me who brought the RL stuff into this conversation about a game.

You guys are on the winning side, have a good set of players (compared to N2S/E2W noobs), chose your family/diplo strategy well, why do you need to bring RL into this?

Twig has 26 points mate, not sure if he is in Take

Womd

Reaction score
It's a shame this is how the game is played now, but this is the way it is. It's a bit hypocritical of you to post this though, since the whole war started when you tried to 'gangbang' Take.

View attachment 531

Love how we defeated more opponents than all the other tribes combined.

Shame it wasn't just Take vs us as they have skilled players, instead just strength in numbers.

Also pathetic response from those who criticise gangbanging of others, but they are perfectly happy to join when it suits them.

I know you said you're new to the game, but you'll see this a lot. Generally the losing tribe has the most ODD (OD as defender) and ODD racks up better than ODA usually. So the defending tribe tends to have more OD.

Big-Tone

Reaction score
Typical take, talking bs rather than facts.

Continue with your lies on an internet game. Rather sad really

James I offered you, jimi and anyone else a 1v1 and noone wanted it. you deflected and starting talking about speed. At least jimi was man enough to say if didn't fancy it. I even offered copy 1v1 after they snaked it.

Lucky you guys have all this diplo after all your gifts started running dry....

N.B. you have had more diplo than us all world, so stop talking out of your arse, its embarrassing. We had 1 solid alliance and you even managed to brainwash them like you do all these other tribes.

Last edited:

Big-Tone

Reaction score
It's a shame this is how the game is played now, but this is the way it is. It's a bit hypocritical of you to post this though, since the whole war started when you tried to 'gangbang' Take.

I know you said you're new to the game, but you'll see this a lot. Generally the losing tribe has the most ODD (OD as defender) and ODD racks up better than ODA usually. So the defending tribe tends to have more OD.

Take had diplo and an academy. it was never simply 3v1 and they also were a much bigger. This gangbang on lego was by 4 bigger tribes and now 6. Therefore is it a completely different scale and all those moaning about gangbanging then are quite happy with it now and it being 4x worse loool. Just saying, so people need to get their facts straight and stop listening to takes bs!

No identity

Reaction score
You never offered me a 1 v 1, I offered you one before the tables turned and you didn't want it. Says it all pumpkin doesn't it, isn't hard to defend when you turtle and you're the definition of delusional. Play victim, cry some more, lets be honest no one cares mate, move on Anthony and go find something better to do with your life.

Good luck though, regardless of how delusional you are and how manipulative you are! All the best @Big-Tone!

Big-Tone

Reaction score
His and her jokes. adorable

you chat so much sh*t. I'm not even going to reply anymore, you aren't worth my time.

Womd

Reaction score
Take had diplo and an academy. it was never simply 3v1 and they also were a much bigger. This gangbang on lego was by 4 bigger tribes and now 6. Therefore is it a completely different scale and all those moaning about gangbanging then are quite happy with it now and it being 4x worse loool. Just saying, so people need to get their facts straight and stop listening to takes bs!

You had 3 vs 1 on Take and now they have 4 vs 1 on you. I was just saying it's hypocritical, you were happy to join alliance against them. They managed to turn the tables. That's just how the game is these days, better diplomacy wins you wars. They didn't start it.

graveazm

Reaction score
You had 3 vs 1 on Take and now they have 4 vs 1 on you. I was just saying it's hypocritical, you were happy to join alliance against them. They managed to turn the tables. That's just how the game is these days, better diplomacy wins you wars. They didn't start it.

Two things,

1. You can't simply say one tribe = another tribe as even 1v1 when one tribe has 1M points and another has 50k is quite an advantage. At the time of Copy + Lego coalition, the ratio of cough... points... cough or villa count (which corresponds to troop numbers) was roughly 3:2 for Copy/Lego coalition against Take/TBB, which I already mentioned earlier. Current gangbanging taking place is 10:1 - that's before adding the latest addition to the family - Copy.

They didn't start it.
They did, they launched a cat op against Copy, did they not expect retaliation?

No identity

Reaction score
Two things,

1. You can't simply say one tribe = another tribe as even 1v1 when one tribe has 1M points and another has 50k is quite an advantage. At the time of Copy + Lego coalition, the ratio of cough... points... cough or villa count (which corresponds to troop numbers) was roughly 3:2 for Copy/Lego coalition against Take/TBB, which I already mentioned earlier. Current gangbanging taking place is 10:1 - that's before adding the latest addition to the family - Copy.

2. They did, they launched a cat op against Copy, did they not expect retaliation?
Do you understand how much of a hypocrite you are? Lol, we didn’t attack Lego, you attacked us, you messaged multiple tribes to attack us etc, I have all the mails, at points 5 tribes hit our players etc. You guys didn’t have to get involved, you chose too and now you pay the price.

You have no right to complain now the table turns, it’s called Karma! Gang banging is gang banging, whether it’s 5 tribes or 20 tribes. You’re getting what you deserved mate I’m afraid and you guys only have yourself to blame. GL for the future though!

Last edited:

Womd

Reaction score
Two things,

2. They did, they launched a cat op against Copy, did they not expect retaliation?

1. No offense, but that's getting a bit silly now, my original point stands.

2. I thought it was inferred, but I probably should have specified; I was talking about Lego jumping in on take creating the original 'gangbang' as everyone keeps calling it. That was the start of your downfall, it was a decision made by lego.

Clink

Reaction score
Lego / Duplo crying about gangbang? They surely forgot what they've done 2nd-3rd week into the world.

graveazm

Reaction score
You guys didn’t have to get involved, you chose too and now you pay the price.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that was a nature of an alliance? Your ally gets attacked, you step in, whether it's TW or real world (unless you are Copy of course).

No identity

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that was a nature of an alliance? Your ally gets attacked, you step in, whether it's TW or real world (unless you are Copy of course).
So we just have better diplo if we’re going by that logic mate?