Normal

DeletedUser

This is a idea not recruitment, sorry if it's in the wrong place.

No clue if it's been done before, but a big group of speed players joining a normal world. I know theres flaws and all. But what do people think?

DeletedUser4753

Define huge group? ive seen 20 or so speed players in a normal tribe, they did well but didnt dominate, and as expected left rather quickly,

That said i would like to see what you peeps can do, even if you doubled up and co played less accounts as apposed to everyone having thier own.

DeletedUser10789

I play both speed and normal, many speed players do already play
James, Matt, Daser, Domi, Nick and me for example. But it would be nice to see them all in a tribe ;)

DeletedUser

I remember when Sam, Me, Naji and marcus all co played an account on net.

Was rank 1 from about 500 points till 115k+ when we quit and let Aidan take over the account (another speed player) with a couple more speed players as co's and now has the account at 12 million points.

Pretty much every good speed player is good at normal world too, they just dont have the patience to stick around long or have the time to play long term.

DeletedUser10789

^nice^

but we could all come together and the recruitment policy, is MUST win a round or something. the knock on effect might be more players on speed! All going for a precious win

DeletedUser

lmao, could be pretty cool. It might also settle the "speed players can't play normal worlds" debate if we did pretty well. The speed community united would also be a very rare sight, though chances of it happening are slim.

I think Speed vs The World is a good concept though and one that isn't tested often enough :icon_biggrin:
I'd be up for this.

DeletedUser5774

I'd like for all the speed players to form a tribe.
The mass lulz when former SLAP! and UKSC players splitting over a Adrian vs Matt argument on Skype or something would be worth it.

DeletedUser7966

Not to mention the vast majority of players who aren't SLAP or UKSC telling them all to shut up.

DeletedUser9598

You failed and got rimmed on a normal world tropez #justsaying

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure he gifted his village to a friend. So he could get to casual.

DeletedUser4753

I'm pretty sure he gifted his village to a friend. So he could get to casual.

Nothing against tropez, but thats what he'd have you believe. He got cleared and was about to be nobled, at which point this whole gifting idea came about.

DeletedUser4753

Speed players cant touch us normals at our own game trolololol :icon_twisted:

tbf peacocks has done pretty well when ive seen him on normal, just came up against a better player who is machine

DeletedUser7179

Speed players cant touch us normals at our own game trolololol :icon_twisted:

tbf peacocks has done pretty well when ive seen him on normal, just came up against a better player who is machine

I think you will find you have that completly the wrong way around... You normals can't touch us speeders in our own backyard!

DeletedUser4753

No your right, a normal player who wanted to play speed probably wouldnt touch the top speeders, but speeders dont touch the top normal players either

Hence why id love to see a speed tribe play a world, even just through start up and quit at 10-20 vills if they find it boring.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I haven't made a tribe?
Note the first line of thread.

I have a strong dislike the majority of the people on the forums. Why would I make a tribe?