Not a chance

DeletedUser

Anyone found that this world has got ridiculously hard to start on. Ive started up 3 times now and i have just been wiped by a guy with 63k of points when i only have 1k?

I meant how can i even contemplate stopping someone 63X bigger than me?

DeletedUser10970

You would need to try a newer world, maybe UK15?

DeletedUser4753

i can imagine what ur doing wrong, and tbf its not ur fault, i blame top players for advertising solo wars and put too much emphasis on solo achieve ments, but like you have dicovered even if you are gods gift to tw u aint gunna make it.

you should straight away forget a all off start,this strategy relies much on the fact ppl dont have rams n cats before you and by time they do you in a position to pwn them.
also forget the solo wars idea,its a bad way to play as it is let alone when u have sum catching up to do.
now rim grows slowly on recent uk worlds so asside from ur imediate area will be a lot of larger players capable of killing you regardless how you play.
i advise 2 things, get your self in a ok tribe does have to be top ranks infact better if a local tribe with local medium sized members, maybe tribe aint going nowbere but for you the benfits are awesome.
i would also try being diplomatic, when you see local ppl who are huge perhaps get in touch with them, forget threatening them with empty words but cum across as a decent chap who very often ppl seem to value a pm friend and might not look ur way. also if your talking a bit and they establish that ur decent,not only will he not wanna be sniped and stacked against with ur morale, but the idea morale basher may spring to to mind.
juat by being social and slighty coy with words you can turn ur nex 60k attacker into ur mutually beneficial ally. all function as a tribe and achieve success that isnt rly achievable playing alone

so yea
do join a tribe
do talk to ppl
do be coy with ur local threats
do focus on team work and use size to your advantage
dont try solo a world
dont try full off

DeletedUser5390

d1 is such a beast

but yeah what he said ^^ they didnt make a mail option for it not to be used

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
there are two solo played accounts in the top 5 on W15... the 2nd rank account on W14 is and has been played solo since the start of the world...

Blaming co-played accounts on your own failure is just an excuse for your own inability to play the game...

DeletedUser4753

there are two solo played accounts in the top 5 on W15... the 2nd rank account on W14 is and has been played solo since the start of the world...

Blaming co-played accounts on your own failure is just an excuse for your own inability to play the game...

think you misread what i said rob, i disnt make any comparison between solo and co-d accunts, i made the comparison between a tribeless account vs a account in a tribe.

are u confusing me with will ;)