Not that we needed.....

DeletedUser7215

well hello girls inactives lol i eat inactive look at my stats i have taking more red dots than you lol and even ww who can only manage to take 100 red dots rest all barbs and his own tribe lol and now you have start to take your own tribe go on losers keep crying and you bishop you been playing for 3 years lol by your trains and attacks in night bonus i would of said you are an noob only player i have not seen yet is killer so cant say nothing on him yet it i get to him unless his on another account that we dont know about now go back to your inactives oh by the way you keep saying we hit inactives but you just said you had sit of quest so there you go it wasnt inactive was it so long losers haha

DeletedUser

Ahh so nice to see you all come out.... it is a special occasion... i know its nearly xmas after all.

smaj / keller it is a very strange coincidence that Tina caught wind she was next, then decides she is the best blah blah blah leaves.... outcome Fail.

Your currently no1 because GF leadership want you to be, its a form of irony. So if I were you I would not be spouting off about it. Your GREAT no1 tribe is still losing some 100-150 villas every day.. Yay!!!!! Your NO1!!!! It must be great being in a no1 tribe that cant even defend any account in it or any front line it has.

Nice to see you (smaj) admit to recruiting noobs, and the fact they run for the hills as soon as we attack them, although it seems as though keller does not agree with that. Please explain it too him I can't make a post that long just for his benefit. Sort of funny how you admit to players leaving once being attacked, but its not ok for us to continue taking villages off them once we make it inactive... :icon_confused:

We are all so sorry to see your leaders abandon you, ours left ages ago too that why we doing so well :D Chin up Sunshine and 'Pick the pieces' up and start again like you say. You might even try a little diplomacy one day.

The bishop.... which one? both seem to like the odd internal. If you don't like it you don't have to read it least of all complain.

Smaj tell us which account to attack and we will smash it to bits make it a good one, we like a challenge. It wont matter and you know it. Nothing can stop the rot that your tribe now has.

Alphabet soup / poo Orly?

DeletedUser7215

lol if they could only know WHO is next we have scout cooper but he look boring no def to kill think we will scout smaj next or even bishop once we take k46 where to send the def troops there tribe has not sent to poor old quest and danny and VirkieViking and donko and max yes we are hitting all these how many more do you want us to hit before you say we are hitting active accounts even low they all are were sending at us till we smash them but still we only hit inactives come on now you know we are to good for you just like when max was hitting wg when he was thinking he was to good for us so we get some old G.F players back to take over inactive accounts and we take some sits to help and we smash him with some of the best players in G.F and WG then donko run to but he at less come on now and again to fight that what you call a player he know it over but keep trying to slow us down just ashame he cant stop 30 hours trains

DeletedUser

I've been honest my whole life, I've been outright no matter the cost!

My whole life I've a true assessment of events, as many worlds, and many tribes can giive me testament!

Mail me for a true run of events, and honestly I wll give it. What is here is disgusting! But thats anthrich for you, he wont meet halfway ever. I would ban his attitude forever...way worse than any other player I've ever met in 6 years of the game. Mailed him on 12 accounts, about 35 sits overeall. I don't say it ightly when I say he should be permanent banned!. I've tied to make a common ground with him, I've chatted on about 40 convos;....all dead ends. no chances to get along. TW take note! A
Is someone who left this world ages ago, please, take note of the sudden rise in propaganda. Notice it wasnt there when WG where losing the weekly stats. Such is the nature of the game, Pure one sided tilll End! Any of you playin other worlds by ay chance?

Anyways as always for a FAIR, and I genuinely mean fair, assesment of what happened mail me. If you want the prapaganda read all else.

Hnery

DeletedUser7215

you want me ban what wrong to good for tvl you need me banned permanent lol if i was say anything wrong the mods would warn me but look no warning just the truth it hurts does it and yes when we were getting smash by tvl we stop posting for awhile till we got the accounts you were hitting every time put right now we have done that and now that we are smashing tvl we can post again just like tvl did with stats every day when they were winning and mail you lol yes mail him for tvl side of the story lies lies lies just like i cant remember you mailing me but you will of been hiding behind someone else name like you all do so long loser you fail again like tvl have alway done nice mail from ww trying to get G.F to turn on WG while i was in WG now you should know that wouldnt of happen and it never will tvl have stab to many tribes now it time for tvl to be rim from uk2 bye bye your time is up haha

DeletedUser

Nice Hnery!

You come on here asking for a player to be banned :lol: just because you cant get along with him. :lol:

DeletedUser

This has made me smile the only really relevant points made here are the stats that have been posted.

-TVL- how long is it going to take you all to realise that you are being goaded into making the totally pointless comments you have made.

Now if you care to make some informative and intelligent points you may well get a empathic responds.

DeletedUser

A lot of barbs in your areas tvl
go for them ,you can take them they dont fight back.

DeletedUser

Lets go off topic and wish everyone old and new on UK2

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

DeletedUser

Happy New Year!!!

oh some stats......

Side 1:
Tribes: G.F, WG
Side 2:
Tribes: TVL

Timeframe: 01/12/2012 00:00:00 to 01/01/2013 00:00:01

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,413
Side 2: 2,092
Difference: 2,321

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,420
Side 2: 268
Difference: 3,152

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 43,445,695
Side 2: 20,376,650
Difference: 23,069,045

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 33,756,068
Side 2: 2,580,508
Difference: 31,175,560

chart

DeletedUser7215

yep wont belong now all these noobs who been hiding behind the front accounts are now going to be teached how to play tw and yes ww you can keep munching them barbs in backlines but at our rate they be frontline soon why dont you try taking some of my villas oh wait why dont tvl try taking some of my villas instead of just barbs

DeletedUser

Oh Hai!!! Stats for ya!

Side 1:
Tribes: G.F, W~A~R
Side 2:

Timeframe: 01/01/2013 00:00:00 to 01/02/2013 00:00:00

Total conquers:

Side 1: 6,176
Side 2: 1,448
Difference: 4,728

chart

Side 1: 4,971
Side 2: 121
Difference: 4,850

chart

Side 1: 60,333,354
Side 2: 14,068,666
Difference: 46,264,688

chart

Side 1: 48,662,052
Side 2: 1,174,510
Difference: 47,487,542

chart

DeletedUser6488

Owwwww that's some spanking

Wonder of we can keep it up or will TV even be about for next months stat update :-D

DeletedUser

Last months Stats for your reading pleasure.

A little down on last months numbers of caps, put this down to the limited number of nobles we now have and not TVL doing anything positive to stop us.

A few more of them have decided to finally delete, quite obvious from the lack of barbarian villages they nobled this last month. The realisation that there is no light at the tunnel for them is finally hitting home.

Keep up the good work guys/gals and let us decide how WE want the world to end in the next few months.

oh the stats..... enjoy....

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 01/02/2013 00:00:00 to 01/03/2013 00:00:00

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5,370
Side 2: 668
Difference: 4,702

chart

Side 1: 4,042
Side 2: 42
Difference: 4,000

chart

Side 1: 52,498,820
Side 2: 6,472,649
Difference: 46,026,171

chart

Side 1: 39,469,447
Side 2: 420,640
Difference: 39,048,807

chart

DeletedUser

Probably at the end of this year W2 will finally end ,with 40 million conquers every month .

DeletedUser

40 mill conquers?? think you meant points. IMO it will be over well before the end of the year. TVL do not have that many villages left.....

DeletedUser

Once again the forces of good conquer over the despotic evil re-incarnation of tv.... for those of you who have been living on another planet the evil foe being TVL. One can only guess as to the reasons why they disbanded today..... but take a look at the stats for the duration and that be good enough reason for most to believe. No spokesperson could be found in their camp for comment.

Well done to those who took part and actually nobled villages from them. The war is won but we still have some work to do to win the world.

Stats Enjoy!

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 24/09/2012 00:00:00 to 12/03/2013 14:53:25

Total conquers:

Side 1: 22,811
Side 2: 6,749
Difference: 16,062

chart