Notice Given

DeletedUser14043

As I said, each world begins anew.
In this instance, rather then costing his newly entered tribe loads of support on a village he couldn't hold he and I made an agreement and he held to it. He never wavered and that is respectable gaming. Hate if you so but I will not.

DeletedUser12641

can I just say awesome declarations really was a nd a breath of fresh air, wasn't being rude of critising another tribe just a pure fantastic declaration so for that 100 percent I bow
but lol
this was wasted on a tribe where there players are all leaving for sshhhh
a shame as they had some pretty good players and unfortunately only 4 tribes left in this world now even this early on that will win,
and I could even put my head on the block and say 2 tribes
but saying all that you have now got to go some to beat the next declarations hats off mate :]

DeletedUser

can I just say awesome declarations really was a nd a breath of fresh air, wasn't being rude of critising another tribe just a pure fantastic declaration so for that 100 percent I bow
but lol
this was wasted on a tribe where there players are all leaving for sshhhh
a shame as they had some pretty good players and unfortunately only 4 tribes left in this world now even this early on that will win,
and I could even put my head on the block and say 2 tribes
but saying all that you have now got to go some to beat the next declarations hats off mate :]

Who are the four? Or even two then?

DeletedUser14043

Yea King...

Gotta to agree with you... Kev has his work cut out for him. That declaration really came together. Probably better then was expected. lol

also, seems that way (the 4, maybe 2). kind of sad really but in all reality, even on .net... seems rare to find a tribe with the courage to go solo. All the hugging and politics is boring and frankly, ruining what was once a great game. Haven't had a "real" world since about W50 on .net and even before that, it is arguable that worlds were actually won via axe. Good example was the "AXES" world win with booza leading. Faaark (good ole brad) was leading OCD (the #2 tribe at the mid point of Mid-game) when he convinced 80% of the tribe to hit delete and move on...

The last real world of competition was W19, the games not been the same since and dev's just keep making the game more passive and less reason to be aggressive. Sad, just SAD!!

DeletedUser12641

two tribes are sshhh and afa without a doubt
the underdogs un and rspb in my opinion
but a lot can change this world is so early anything can happen
i do like the fact of only support from your tribe in this world does make it very interesting indeed
and might make a suggestion to mods after this world of a totally new format im thinking about for a world which would make no hugging
and would be a real shake up never before seen on a normal world :]
but would need to run it by the mods first

DeletedUser12641

I have to admit its going down the line of mass tribe hugging but lets put it another way
there is no different to having 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 family tribes than having loads of naps or allies same thing
there can only be one winner
I will win world 26 with a lot of good friends I know,
then will take a break and think of how tw can bring back the glory days as this is an awesome addictive game
but needs some different challenges as most of us now play with the same people and always 2 dominant tribes