+NRS+ Revealed

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Most people probably asume +NRS+ are noobs. I know I did, in fact, I still think they are. HumanRejection though on the other hand keeps raving about them so I decided I needed to take a looksie.

Firstly, the actual joining process:

mail.PNG

Well, that was easy, pretend my own tribe is in shambles via a sat account and voila, we're in.

Now, the first thing you generally see when you join a tribe is their welcome mail. They had none. The second thing you usually notice is the Announcements.

announcement.PNG

No outside sitters you say? Whoops, good thing they don't actually check. :icon_redface:

Now onto their forums:

fooled.PNG

They all fail at spotting additional periods at the end. They also fail personality assessment standards. That writing style is nothing like UBS's forum posts.

It should also be noted this player is pretending to be UBS in particular and even posts that he can get Innogames to give him 1,000 more points to help the tribe out. I'm quite sure impersonating Innogames Staff is very very bannable.

I'm sad, someone they think is UBS joins and they worship him. I actually do join, and nada :icon_sad:

I remember hearing rumors that they were a family tribe. Let's see if those are true:

notafamily.PNG

Guess not. Well, that's at least one check in their favor.

Unfortunately family, or not, they do have diplomacy and shared forums on day 1. Seems their current ally wasn't their first choice though as seen below.

sharedforum.PNG

E=MC2? today at 16:21
Greetings. I write to you representing my tribe [ally]+NRS+[/ally]. I am aproaching you NOT for a NAP, but an alliance. We are only choosing one allaince, and seeing your tribe, we feel we can work very closely with you. I have checked your tribe out, and i also checked your enemy out also. Or did you not know you were marked as enemy's on [ally]T*U*D[/ally]'s list? You guys are small, but high in the ranking, and your possition will benefit us greatly, as much as our possition will benefit you.

We do not want a NAP we dont want a merge. We want a close alliance. Think of it as a familly (but not changing your name). We keep in close contact, and when the time is right, both of us take down the ranked second tribe in the world [ally]T*U*D[/ally].

Mail me back. Let me know your decition.
May i ask, which co-player i am currently talking to?

Many thanks
[player]E=MC2?[/player]

Alas we at iHate don't do huggling. We don't care if everyone has us marked as enemy, in fact it's better if you do, for while it is uncertain whether a specific tribe may or may not hate us, we are assured to hate them.

I'm afraid that's all I have, for it is only day 1 and their forums were not exactly full. :icon_sad:

Oh, wait, except the duke mailed me after I left:

farewell.PNG

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Nicely done NAUZ Hopefully they will hate us as much as we iHATE them :icon_biggrin:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Nice scribbling out skills

The leaders know who it was, but other than him it simple doesn't need to be known. I was the one sitting the player and the one that should be attacked/considered a spy, not them so I removed their name.

Some people use Photoshop. Nauz uses Paint :icon_cool:

Nope. I just used Windows 7 Snipping Tool, too lazy to even open paint.

DeletedUser

The leaders know who it was, but other than him it simple doesn't need to be known. I was the one sitting the player and the one that should be attacked/considered a spy, not them so I removed their name.

By the time BP ends you will probably have 5 times his troop count :lol:

DeletedUser

You do know you can unscrabble your scribbles.

Nice work though,

DeletedUser

Nice Work Nauz :lol:
Bet you can't get into my tribe without me noticing it's you :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

i have my account in them too ^^ ( classmate )
and yes they really aren't organised ... they had some good members but threw them out

( in fact they threw 1 out and the rest left ^^)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
i have my account in them too ^^ ( classmate )
and yes they really aren't organised ... they had some good members but threw them out

( in fact they threw 1 out and the rest left ^^)

You say threw out a good member.

I'm not sure I can agree. I saw that thread when in their tribe. The member they threw out was the member that mailed me asking for an alliance on day 1.

DeletedUser

any tribe that sends out invites left right and center and you can get a spy in the only reason +NRS+ are getting picked on at min is due to the fact there number 1 in world placement

stauts quo

i did note that you did not quote me and the others pointing out in that thread that it was not him also note the title thread title please! BULL SH*T! as we new it was not him.

the forums are good but skype is better and faster. which you did not see either. as there is a mass list of skype names in one of the forums