+NRS+ Revealed

DeletedUser5541

Prove it, forward me the mails , and 75% of our members are from a pre-made from world 46 if they dont like it they can leave but they aren't , and i am talking to them on world 46 and they like it the way it is

DeletedUser6623

lol, he keeps requestin support even tho ya only sendin 1 scout. no1 in tht tribe seems to hve scouts for him.... n'awwww! :p
go zalastian!

DeletedUser

This is so lame , you do realize that spying at the current moment is not useful at all it just proves that your a noob..ROFL

There was no need to say this clearly reopening a topic that to be honest seemed as if it had died, again you fail to see the point of PnP and i think Nauz is 20 times the player you are :)

that was when we just started , everything is different now

No you and your tribe still fails :)

Prove it, forward me the mails , and 75% of our members are from a pre-made from world 46 if they don't like it they can leave but they aren't , and i am talking to them on world 46 and they like it the way it is

Well sending you the mails would show the persons identity which i don't think any experienced player would do as not only is it funny annoying you about having a spy in your tribe you can't catch it also gathers useful intelligence :)

What happened did you fail on 46 do you moved here ?

What doesn't he fail at :icon_razz:

No , I am online on both

Is that why you are failing on both worlds?

And what would prove you're a noob?

Lord Richard 1931s village (545|502) K55

Good work hopefully that will keep him quiet for the time being :)

lol, he keeps requesting support even tho ya only sending 1 scout. no 1 in that tribe seems to have scouts for him.... n'awwww! :p
go zalastian!

I bet no one has support for him either :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

There was no need to say this clearly reopening a topic that to be honest seemed as if it had died, again you fail to see the point of PnP and i think Nauz is 20 times the player you are :)

Lord has made another noob tribe. And he has made a fail of a PnP. I think 100 of him playing would not be better then Nauz. Or even me when I'm tired like now. (lol jk) :icon_rolleyes:. But, me better 'en you 'ven wi'h me bad english grammar. Yeah, anyways people mail IGN for the best noob PnP you can make. (If you are good at PnPs) :lol:

DeletedUser

Lord has made another noob tribe. And he has made a fail of a PnP. I think 100 of him playing would not be better then Nauz. Or even me when I'm tired like now. (lol jk) :icon_rolleyes:. But, me better 'en you 'ven wi'h me bad english grammar. Yeah, anyways people mail IGN for the best noob PnP you can make. (If you are good at PnPs) :lol:

I can make good PnP but would probs only get screenies today and make it tomorrow as I'm rather tired at the moment :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Cost of buildings:
94 population

Cost of troops:
44 population

Lvl 1 farm:
240 population

Gosh, that would make all the difference........

DeletedUser

You do know that i only let you see what i wanted you to see , as while your were scouting i mailed you etc so i knew i had an incoming , i left what i want

Farm level 1
Wall level 4

Wait wut, you lead a tribe? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I dunno, I think sir cornish is probably worse than this guy. At least this guy problably knows how to noble a player, rather than cornish who nobles barbs. o.o

DeletedUser

SO from what I understand Noob Richard got the boot and the tribe renamed themselves ~Q~.. Way to go guys.

DeletedUser

actually +NRS+ are now CAT and ~Q~ has nothing to do with them... for those of you that don't know Richard got the boot coz he was inactive and the tribe was falling apart:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Huh, I just notice ~Q~ got some of your the old NRS players. It makes sense that ~Q~ has nothing to do with CAT, the guy I've been farming is getting support now.