Nukes

Nauzhror

Reaction score
the ones i used are for world one unit building speed. so no they are not wrong :)

I calculated in speed 1 as well.

Check the twmentor site, on it you pick what world speed you want it to calculate, it comes out to the same as the excel sheet. (sort of, I added *2 to the end of the formulas in the excel sheet to make it speed 1 instead of speed 2, but after doing so it gives exact same times as the twmentor site)

DeletedUser

I calculated in speed 1 as well.

Check the twmentor site, on it you pick what world speed you want it to calculate, it comes out to the same as the excel sheet. (sort of, I added *2 to the end of the formulas in the excel sheet to make it speed 1 instead of speed 2, but after doing so it gives exact same times as the twmentor site)

Nauz im in w1 , my barracks says it's 206 seconds for each axe. now surely the barracks has the times right no ?

6083*206=1253098 the calculator cant be wrong either :icon_confused:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Nauz im in w1 , my barracks says it's 206 seconds for each axe. now surely the barracks has the times right no ?

6083*206=1253098 the calculator cant be wrong either :icon_confused:

Yes, indeed, the barracks can display the wrong times when dealing on the individual axe level. Rounding is involved.

It builds faster to queue 6000 axes at once than to queue 1 axe 6,000 times. An axe actually takes closer to 205 seconds, but the display rounds up.

DeletedUser

Yes, indeed, the barracks can display the wrong times when dealing on the individual axe level. Rounding is involved.

It builds faster to queue 6000 axes at once than to queue 1 axe 6,000 times. An axe actually takes closer to 205 seconds, but the display rounds up.

yup tested it , correct :) but its still 158 axes faster ;)