NWA declare war on PP - confusion; then laughter ensues

• Thread starter DeletedUser9529
  • Start date

DeletedUser9529

The tribes North Western Alliance and North Western assault have declared war on us! posting for your amusement.

The tribe North Western Alliance has declared war on tribe Plundering Pirates!

War name: Liberation From Heartless Leaders

Declaration:
Your Leader Will not Listen To reason but perhaps you of the PP want to know what your leader will not let you hear... The Truth is we must prepare against a great enemy known as iPod soon if unchallenged they will destroy and conquer the North West region we reside in we cannot hope to defeat them alone so we must work together your leader feels like going rogue and trying to build up alone without support and without a hope of success

should our brothers and sisters at the front line not succeed in defeating and preventing this great threat From challenging our position we must be ready

we of the NWA will not allow the slaughter of good active players that could join the NWA and secure a bright future for themselves and their friends... a chance to really enjoy the game rather than be lead to slaughter by a reckless leader

Those of you that want a good chance to play the game well rally behind us bring your friends along do not let them die needlessly
A little while later; another declaration

The tribe North West Assault has declared war on tribe Plundering Pirates!

War name: Protecting Refugees

Declaration:
For some reason you can't seem to allow people to make their own decisions in this situation

either way all of you should know that any one of you that is cleared is property of the clearer your village will then be their farm and only the clearer will have the authority to let you live or not be farmed

this was an idea made up by the people within the tribe and I will abide by it

Good luck to all of you I know you are having to decide whether or not to listen to your leaders last grab for power

but trust me this is ruse to destroy your tribe it is an attempt to free you from a leader who does not care for you

many are considering joining us and this is good but be swift my members play to enjoy the game and will attack at will and if you are cleared I will no longer be able to have you join I am sorry

either way enjoy tribal wars friends =]
Here some sage advice from NWA followed, drastically upping my desire to jump ship from the pirates (haha pun) and join them.

TheMasterMind today at 19:15
do you feel like having to restart because your leader is throwing you away to hold onto his power Sitch? if not let me know soon so you don't die because of a careless leader who only cares about power and not people

join us for a greater future

in our tribe we share resources and people can build their lv 20 warehouse and hq with ease and grow into mighty warriors that iPod will not destroy easily we are here to help no matter what your leader says

think about it he claims he did not get the message? then why does he not join us in our Glorious triumph?

Will you stand by and allow iPod to Kill you and your friends?

TheSituation today at 19:28

*removed*

TheMasterMind today at 20:12

look what ever think about it if I was what your leader says I am breaking up loyalty or w/e and all that I would have just attacked you aren't in a position to defend yourselves that's why I did it now... if they won't cooperate they are all easy targets either way

if you are killed by one of my members who will take your farm level down and clear you you are their property or at least your village is I cannot have you join or anything after that you have made your decision

TheSituation today at 20:18
I find it ironic that your online handle is TheMasterMind when you can barely master your fingers in an attempt to convey a point that is blatantly fallacy

I am aware by your reply that you have wrongly assumed that I am shaking in my proverbial pirate boots, however as of now I am filled with a sense of joy and hope.

If you are the leader of your men, then I can only assume your men will lack enough knowledge to figure out which side of the sword to stab me with.

In summary, jog on, or bring it on; your choice. Either way I eagerly await your reply, I could do with another little brain teaser.
Can somebody help us figure out what this tribe's trying to say? We're having a hard time

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Quick somebody stop them or theyl be a sea of threads about it :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

:L I can't wait to see Ipod's reaction seeing as NWA is planning on having a war latter on in the game.
Good luck to PP :)

DeletedUser

:L I can't wait to see Ipod's reaction seeing as NWA is planning on having a war latter on in the game.
Good luck to PP :)

They will probably just ignore it, it would be a waste of their time to pay any attention to it!

DeletedUser

They will probably just ignore it, it would be a waste of their time to pay any attention to it!

Pretty much...havn't even bothered to look at them in the rankings yet or on TW stats >.> thats how bothered we are about it:lol:

DeletedUser9529

From bottom to top

TheMasterMind today at 22:18
please post this on the forum aswell or do you want me to forward a message sent directly to iPod's leader asking him to come and try me try all of us I love you man

TheMasterMind today at 22:18
LOL thats funny man funny stuff there

no seriously Ruffus already knows I'm the one that started the war with iPod against w/e everyone hates them wants to attack them because of me !!!! NICE ONE
I LOVE YOU MAN you are the best you have really stuck it to them rubbing it in their noses let them know let them know we prepare ME THE NWA NWA2 ROMA SM SM2 IPAD AXEMEN GO OOOO EVERYONEEE oh yess your so good all of these tribes want to kill iPod and so do we ohh yes I love you man =] thanks for the laugh oh it feels good thank you

TheSituation today at 22:04
http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16465

TheMasterMind today at 21:57

thanks for calling it a brain teaser but no worries I have nothing more to say to you you can block me now if you like save me the trouble I have given warning not to intimate but to make you aware

have fun either way

Can somebody translate for me? I'm totally not following him

DeletedUser

Really Really funny

let me translate

I AM THE SINGLE MOST ANNOYING PERSON RUFFUS EVER MET

I AM RESPONCSIBLE FOR ALL OF HIS WARS AND ALL OF HIS HARDSHIPS

I AM HIS MOST HATED ENEMY

and untill my very last day of tribal wars I will fight people that use proxies and cheat and stuff like that like iPod who internally noble their players over and over and the players who are nobled delete themselves so convenient nothing to do with inactivity lol

I will see iPod fall but it seems it may not be by my hand there are so many tribes preparing or already fighting them lol

Oh yes I am his biggest problem he should kill me I am the one he should focus on just one person with 1 big villa at 471 471 fully defensive

as if he really cares

the only reason I think he does care is because he sent me a message saying I was an idiot for starting all of the wars against him

I replied saying well what would you do an enemy so strong not even 2 big tribes could stop them

iPod a tribe using techniques no tribe could copy internally nobling gaining strength like no other

what would you all have done?

die quietly?

or use your charisma to gather strength and other tribes to destroy the greatest threat to world 8 since the beginning of the world

its a rhetorical question clearly

thank you what ever your name is from PP who will die soon or join AxeMen for giving me this chance to spread word about what Ruffus already knew

Come and get us do your worst we are your greatest enemy and your one true problem?

you mean like all the other tribes trying to kill every last one of you? lol oh yeah and we have more points than all of them? a small rim tribe preparing for your arrival in anticipation that you will wipe out everyone else

all I have to say is come and get it

fighting against Impossible odds is fun and we're gonna kick some ass :swordsman: :archer:

DeletedUser

@ Mastermind
Was talkin in skype chat with some of the guys......none of us have even heard of you :s

Side 1:
Tribes: iPod
Side 2:
Tribes: *NWA*, Roma, iPad, AxeMen, GO, DOGS

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 7
Difference: 23

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 156,927
Side 2: 37,554
Difference: 119,373

chart

Hush now babycakes :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

just so you know PP are a tribe with a leader who lied to his tribe or didn't read the mail either way they are in our territory we are going to kill the ones in our territory and ignore the rest and all because their leader won't just join us what a waste

oh well its tribal wars

AND IT IS A GOOD GAMEE!!! seriously I never imagined it could be PFFTT a game that isnt' even 3d BROWSER BASED

tell this to me before I started playing and I'd laugh

it has such a great community and a chance to try your hardest to beat an impossible enemy and help everyone you can as you prepare

if you are in North west and want a start up where people fill up your warehouse and help you out with usefull intel laugh and joke with you and kick ass in general Join us and yes we are taking the fight to iPod because someone needs to stand up to them

we are all nice people who will do anything to help a fellow member all you have to be is active interest and nice

have fun playing tribal wars everyone

even though some people take it seriously in the wrong kind of way this guy who goes posting in forums because he lost he must be crying or something =/ we tried diplomacy first what can I say

DeletedUser9529

let me translate
what would you all have done?

die quietly?

or use your charisma to gather strength and other tribes to destroy the greatest threat to world 8 since the beginning of the world

its a rhetorical question clearly

thank you what ever your name is from PP who will die soon or join AxeMen for giving me this chance to spread word about what Ruffus already knew

OH! he used his CHARISMA to gather strength

That'll be those stupid mails that confused us so much, something about helping save us from bad leadership

There's only one bad leader I see here, and the only time he made sense was when he was on a mad rambling tangent about god knows what.

DeletedUser

I AM THE SINGLE MOST ANNOYING PERSON RUFFUS EVER MET

I AM RESPONCSIBLE FOR ALL OF HIS WARS AND ALL OF HIS HARDSHIPS

I AM HIS MOST HATED ENEMY

I am sure Ruffus pay's no attention to you :lol:
Who are you?
I bet you aren't...

DeletedUser

lol is that you Ruffus ? if its not then you obviously don't know the full storey but have fun either way we will fight iPod at every turn good luck with your big tribe that internally nobles every 10 seconds and deletes its players... its strange like most of the members are the same people OOO ... food for thought

much to do have fun only using this forum once to send the message

DeletedUser

think what you like but I was important enough for Ruffus to reply to in a very upset tone awwwh and he never wanted to talk about it again how touching

either way like I said just using this forum once playing gears of war 3 SOO GOOD

DeletedUser9511

lol NWA fight Ipod?
And you call the leader of PP bad;)

DeletedUser

lol is that you Ruffus ? if its not then you obviously don't know the full storey but have fun either way we will fight iPod at every turn good luck with your big tribe that internally nobles every 10 seconds and deletes its players... its strange like most of the members are the same people OOO ... food for thought

much to do have fun only using this forum once to send the message

No it isn't? Just type my name into the leaderboards to see who I am?
Okay, what is the full story?
Yeah they definatly internally noble someone every 10 seconds :icon_rolleyes: perhaps you could get some TWStats proof? Besides.. I thought this was about 'NWA' and 'PP'? (whoever they are)

think what you like but I was important enough for Ruffus to reply to in a very upset tone awwwh and he never wanted to talk about it again how touching

either way like I said just using this forum once playing gears of war 3 SOO GOOD

Show the mail? I highly doubt that.. he replies to a lot of mails and you can't have a 'tone' in text?

Okay now can you show me some stuff about how you are his most hated enemy and what you have done to make yourself that?

DeletedUser

lol is that you Ruffus ?

Too funny :lol:

M8 erm....are you for real?

Your basicly bullying other tribes into coming to join the iPod 'gang beating' <<<In inverted commas for sarcastic reasons.

But sure why not the more the merrier....

Always the same on every world, dam that Ruffus for bringing all these tribes against us:lol:

DeletedUser

Ok I'm in *NWA* obviously the best choice of tribe considering where I am , there is no other tribe i would consider joining because I would be left out on my own in the middle of nowhere. Clearing that up before people bash the tribe.
Ok so I don't see why this thread was posted all we are doing is clearing a pest from our area.
About iPod it is probably in the future they are going to be expanding towards us so I dont see why we should joke ourselves into thinking that we wont end up fighting them at some stage seeing as we share a k with them.
So yeah we are preparing for an eventual war for this k because there are other players other than the ones in the big tribes who want a decent chance at playing this world without getting munched by the top tribes in the core that are expanding to the rim