• Thread starter DeletedUser9529
  • Start date

DeletedUser9511

NWA might as well pack their bags and head for the other side of the world

DeletedUser

NWA = noobs, wallys, and .... feel free to guess lol lmao

DeletedUser

Oh noes what am I to do :icon_eek:

10 incoming from the same guy in NWA.....

/Hits Delete

Am outa here:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser9511

ok NWA has to get used to the fact that that is Ipod terratory, and Ipod will crush you.
the only problem for me is that im in K44:S

DeletedUser4389

and untill my very last day of tribal wars I will fight people that use proxies and cheat and stuff like that like iPod who internally noble their players over and over and the players who are nobled delete themselves so convenient nothing to do with inactivity lol

I shouldn't be baited by nubbery but...Put your money where your mouth is and prove that any iPod player has cheated and used a proxy to hide their IP and I am sure you will see them removed from iPod and indeed the game.
The amount of players who delete within the initial 3 months of a server start must be thousands, for you to even suggest that people within iPod are doing this just shows your ignorance.
Now I am usually a calm person who doesn't take part in the usual rubbish people spout on here, but for some reason you have really gotten my goat here. I don't like to be accused of being a cheat and have worked pretty hard to get to where I am in this world right now (I have actually just finished farming for the day...) I wont be able to stay where I am in the future as better players overtake me, but I would never consider cheating...ever. You know nothing about the group of players who are in iPod, a group of people who are actually very active and very friendly, maybe that is why you are so bitter I just dont know. But do not dare sit behind your keyboard and try and be a know it all internet ninja, it doesn't wash.
If you are so famous and so renowned then reveal your true identity and at least stand by your words so we can all point and laugh at you and at least allow us all to virtually throw tomatoes at you.

Sorry to everyone else reading this but sometimes people posting rubbish to get a rise out of others really does get on my proverbials...

shiv

DeletedUser9511

thats like before someone in my tribe on uk6 said Jobox was multi-accounting
he was rimmed a few days later:)

DeletedUser

Bring it on

lol Ruffus ... I don't think these guys are even worth attacking... but hey lets attack them

so you do love me Ruffus

bring it on Ruffus turn all of your proxy power on us do your worst we are all preparing to fight you and will do everything and anything we can to bring you down

except for post petty complaints about you swearing in messages..... that's just not cool

don't forget about Roma SM AxeMen GO we are all here to fight you and not give you an inch without you sweating for it

what is great about this if you truly do not see us as a threat you wouldn't have even replied

I love you guys you are good great amazing the big tribe all scared of a large group of people forming to fight them

every attack on us proves I am right and every failed attack makes you a laughing stock

try not to screw up ruffus don't let those proxies slow you down or anything

have fun =]

DeletedUser

I love you guys you are good great amazing the big tribe all scared of a large group of people forming to fight them

have fun =]

Urm....were not scared of your Uber Anti-iPod Allaince:lol:

We pity you yeah

DeletedUser

iPod territory is the core everywhere else opposes them any attempt for them to move deeper into North west will be met with resistance they are in multiple wars and sweating about it what a laughing stock with all those extra villages from players that strangely deleted their accounts immediately after you internally nobled them and yet they can't hack it

and whats better Ruffus has a soft spot for people like me who really cause him trouble that means he is going to attack us how touching I have a soft spot for people who start the world with loads of proxy accounts even now I bet iPod are working on their internal nobles stat oh they are good at that... takes allot of proxies and faggy tactics to pull that off whats that Ruffus mostly lost villages to yourself? woooow thats strange not suspicious noooo of course not I mean If I had 49 accounts all make a 5k villa for me and then let me noble them and then delete themselves thats what you call playing the game without cheating

but if thats what it takes to beat me bring it Ruffus lets see you focus all your attention on me

because I'm just a random person who didn't rally every single tribe against you or anything

Nooooo I didn't really aggravate you or anything

well uhh yeah Ruffus Nice to meet you

DeletedUser

I pity your ability for a come back

and your lack of evidence to support the use of skill but don't worry it looks like you have enough proxies to deal with that problem

DeletedUser

hey ruffus I'm at 471 471 you know the one that started the war against iPod the proxy using faggy players that ruin the game ooooo remember me now??? nooo of course not thats why your going to use all of your tribe to kill me =]

DeletedUser

I pity your tribe :icon_confused:

The dribble that comes out your mouth is astonishingy bad....makes me laugh but its bad:icon_rolleyes:

I'd love you to show us how u think using a proxie helps TW(im a noob wen it cmes to computer stuff so I dnt know what benifit that would do me :/ )

TBH theres no need for name calling either.....thts just plain rude :O

DeletedUser9529

This guy was funny at first, now he's just making it awkward