NWA declare war on PP - confusion; then laughter ensues

• Thread starter DeletedUser9529
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Can i just say on behalf of some of the members at NWA that themastermind does not speak for everyone.

Just thought id make that clear.

DeletedUser9529

Can i just say on behalf of some of the members at NWA that themastermind does not speak for everyone.

Just thought id make that clear.

I was expecting this hours ago, what took so long?

DeletedUser

I'm obviously the one you want bring it on I'l take you all on

DeletedUser

can someone kindly summarize this load of drivel to us non-mentally challenged people who can't be bothered to go read 3 pages of seemingly idiotic posts?

DeletedUser

TheMasterMind's Last Stand

so iPod you managed to make every single member of my tribe and my accademy tribe leave with a single threat now I am the only one that stands the only one who will stand against you

lets do this

DeletedUser

can someone kindly summarize this load of drivel to us non-mentally challenged people who can't be bothered to go read 3 pages of seemingly idiotic posts?

Some dude tried to bully another small one into joining the mighty Uber Anti-iPod Alliance. They refused n got declared on. The small tribe posted on externals...thus chaos ensued(chaos as in the both threads are just drivell.

N I posted in them :icon_razz:

DeletedUser1410

lol
The power of words...
Never let it be said that this is not true.....the power of the pen is always mightier than the sword

DeletedUser

oh well Ruffus if you feel like playing a real game and getting your ass handed to you get on the xbox 360 and come and play me OoDRAGONFIREoO

Wow he must be a nerd with that XBL name and saying that XBL games are 'real games' :lol:

DeletedUser

I agree with ruffus on this one. If he can't play nice a year or two out on the naughty step for him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9511

TheMasterMind you are just looking for attention, and swearing at Ruffus(of all people)is the worst thing you could have possibly done.
If Ruffus was cheating he would have been banned along time ago, regardless of how many accounts he would have.

DeletedUser2918

i lol'd at this thread.......especially the closing mail :lol:

i really wish he'd stop mentioning GO all the time though.....we've never heard of him :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

well NWA have reformed under a diffract name and declared war surprise surprise the only difference is that TheMasterMind isn't in the tribe

DeletedUser9511

Get ready for the rude mail when themastermind gos online;)
and then post it here

DeletedUser

Yes I am now leading the tribe under a new name after mastermind disbanded NWA
and no one really cares if we declared war on you its not as if it is going to affect anyone.
We could just farm you and noble your leader without the declaration of war , I just thought it would be nice to give you a heads up
So dont be all but hurt about going to war because this game is called "Tribal WARS.

DeletedUser9529

Yes I am now leading the tribe under a new name after mastermind disbanded NWA
and no one really cares if we declared war on you its not as if it is going to affect anyone.
We could just farm you and noble your leader without the declaration of war , I just thought it would be nice to give you a heads up
So dont be all but hurt about going to war because this game is called "Tribal WARS.

Who's hurt? we're just keeping this pantomine rolling. Its nice to just get into wars without 20 rambling and confusing mails flying about.

DeletedUser

Who's hurt? we're just keeping this pantomine rolling. Its nice to just get into wars without 20 rambling and confusing mails flying about.

Well thats fine
But the only mail you got from me is the declaration mail and I think lordofpain messaged me saying "I worked out who you are because im smart"

DeletedUser

This thread is now not even worth trolling lol, someone close it please. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser9511

this can be closed.
UTN no longer needs to discuss this on the externals we will deal with it ourselves

DeletedUser8807

that tribe is the biggest bunch of noobs i ever saw.
you accuse Ipod of cheating with no proof
you think you can take on Ipod
and you think sending rude messages to Ruffus will help.
N00BS