O.O Vs. KnK

DeletedUser3642

I totally agree with the concept of double or even triple churching on the front line, if you are on the defensive rather than the offensive. Makes the taking of villages by the enemy that bit more difficult

The only trouble I can see is that someone mentioned the word "Barbs".. the length of time it will take to get a barb both ready to sustain a church AND be defended AND not drain you of valuable resource... in my opinion is too long. If I were you, I'd be waiting for def troops to be killed off and then stick a church in the def village - at least until the point you've run out of space there and need to downgrade it.

barb munching gets you an unpleasant reputation... don't go turtle on us now :)

DeletedUser

well the barb i took the other day, had a level 28 farm and was full of resoucres so i got the church up straight away,and started recruiting,only thing it cost me was a noble that was in the safe area

DeletedUser

suppose id better get a word in as i have a few attacks hitting O.O. i totally agree mike barb nobling to stay alive is just a downward spiral and in my opinion can easily get you nobled quicker with troops being stretched.

matt

DeletedUser

When it gets to the point where I have to conquer barbs to survive I'm going to quit.

Hope to round this world off for myself this (Next) week.

DeletedUser6603

Surely you arent quitting next week Pushty? The fun is only just beginning from tomorrow!

DeletedUser9540

Bah! give me 1 defensive village. You only need enough to snipe a train and then defend until loyalty in back up to 100. I will take 49 offense and 1 defensive church so long as I can reach all the villas with trains inbound before the trains themselves.

In the end, you cant win if you cant advance. If you can hold your line, and push your opponents, then the war is half won. Unfortunately, KnK is the only tribe left in this world who has the offense to keep coming back and back again with no damage to their offensive strength, or at least not enough to stop them.

DeletedUser7242

Bah! give me 1 defensive village. You only need enough to snipe a train and then defend until loyalty in back up to 100. I will take 49 offense and 1 defensive church so long as I can reach all the villas with trains inbound before the trains themselves.

In the end, you cant win if you cant advance. If you can hold your line, and push your opponents, then the war is half won. Unfortunately, KnK is the only tribe left in this world who has the offense to keep coming back and back again with no damage to their offensive strength, or at least not enough to stop them.

we've got a offensive strength? is that the little axe man rob found walking around half drunk?

DeletedUser

I haven't cared about this world for months! I'm more of a 1 world at a time guy, when I started UK8 I was leading, so had little time on here. Then UK10 dealt me a few blows, which is what I want to concentrate on.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: KnK
Side 2:
Tribes: O.O

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,617
Side 2: 212
Difference: 1,405

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 4
Difference: 35

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 13,633,448
Side 2: 1,084,940
Difference: 12,548,508

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 261,628
Side 2: 38,960
Difference: 222,668

chart

Only 4 behind temp

The day of the OP?
34q0hux.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3642

Everyone is using different timeframes... :)

The war officially started at 00:42:21 on 24th... but for keeping it easy sake... I'll take it from midnight!

So - approx 24 hours in:

Side 1:
Tribes: KnK
Side 2:
Tribes: O.O

Timeframe: 24/10/2011 00:00:00 to 24/10/2011 23:17:54

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 2
Difference: 30

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 244,871
Side 2: 18,791
Difference: 226,080

chart

Looking at the ODA movement since yesterday though...

Yesterday KnK were at: 319.5 million
Now it stands at: 366.5 million... increase of 47 million!

O.O's ODD movement:

Yesterday: 42.4 million
Now: 79.41 million... increase of 37 million!

Some pretty big numbers floating around there! :)

DeletedUser

That's what happens when every village of pretty much every player has a nuke headed towards it! ;)

DeletedUser

im sure it was more than 1 at each.lol, who didn't send their nukes!!!!!

DeletedUser6603

Yup, there should have been two sent to every single villa, bar those not worth nuking. Theres always some missed, but looking at the numbers id say the vast majority were sent. 1400 nukes put together for this op, biggest one weve done on this world, and probably wont be topped......

DeletedUser

I dont think we did to badly considering the amount of nukes you used, i had 3 nukes on some village, but only 1 nuke on others, so you nearly sent twice as many nukes as villages we own?, im happy with our result

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6603

Yup, just about double the number of nukes to villas you own. Were happy with the result too, not many of your players dodged so we ended up clearing a lot of villas.

It's the next few days that will show how successful we've been ;-)

DeletedUser3642

i'm not sure which graph i prefer most.... :icon_biggrin:

image.php

image.php

DeletedUser

Yes, a few of us where careless, me included, but we still have troops lurking here and there, just out of interested how many villages did you expect to take?

DeletedUser

I just left mine in! :p (Save a few full nukes, but they were halved due to me losing the villages!)

Your guys must've been slacking! I had (Yes, 'had' lol) 21 villages and only 38 incomings! 38 =/= 42.

*Sulks in corner*