O.O Vs. KnK

DeletedUser6603

Pushty - theres always some that get missed for one reason or another. We also didnt hit any village below 4000 points, as they dont tend to have a huge amount of troops in them....

Chaz - We never put a number on it ;-)

DeletedUser

thats a bad theory, just because they are low in points dosnt mean they dont have a lot of troops,

DeletedUser6603

Invariably the farm on a village below 4k is unlikely to be as developed as a village with 9000 points or so. We also knew your ability to stack against us was limited, hence why we hit just about every village. Believe it or not we don't have a bottomless pit of nukes, so we do still have to prioritise them a little. We decided it made more sense to make sure we hit villas that are more likely to contain plenty of troops, and judging by the fact we gained 47 million in ODA it looks to me like we hit plenty of troops!

DeletedUser

That is true, but you must also base it on the length of the time the village has been controlled, for example one of my villages not worthy of a knk nuke had a full level 28 farm, i thought you had endless nuke due to no one putting up a fight as you say

DeletedUser6603

Do you have time to go through 750 villages to see how long its been in another tribes hands? I certainly dont! Theres always a bit of guesswork involved in ops, no matter how much research is done. Also, considering we dont have an endless number of villages, we dont have an endless number of nukes either, duh!

DeletedUser3642

chaz55 - a 4k point villa is pretty useless.... it either has high farm and low mines... and is therefore a drain on your resources elsewhere, or has high res and low farm and is therefore incapable of supporting troops...
in either case, i'd certainly prioritise taking ready to go villages of 6 or 7k+... i'd even be tempted to cat 4k villages to the ground as they're not worth taking... or at least disable them for a while :)

i'm more than happy for you to have a load of 3k villages... it will mean you won't grow very fast after we take all your 9k villas! - making it far easier to rim you! ;-)

DeletedUser

If im rimmed im rimmed, but i will be hitting the restart button, might as well,

i have taken 9ks villages that have been in terrible condition,, for example i took one the other day on w3 that had a leve 20 farm, i could not believe what i was seeing

DeletedUser

I'm surprised that's even possible! Everything else must have been maxed out :/

DeletedUser6603

One other point - from the 1st November you wont be able to restart chaz, the world will be closed.

DeletedUser

from what you seem to be hinting at, we wont be around that long, us and you are the longest going tribes, no?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6603

Well our aim is to take everyone out, so yeah, were hoping you wont be around too much longer lol. And yes I believe we are the longest surviving tribes on UK7....

DeletedUser3642

latest stats to 9pm tonight:

Side 1:
Tribes: KnK
Side 2:
Tribes: O.O

Timeframe: 24/10/2011 00:00:00 to 25/10/2011 21:10:23

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 58
Side 2: 2
Difference: 56

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 447,240
Side 2: 18,791
Difference: 428,449

chart

So far - things going to plan :)

DeletedUser

2 of mine were retakes so no loss to me and i got back the one chippie took from me a few months back, efesforme was being internalled