ODA - The Race Begins.

Flawless

Reaction score
As we can see people have already jumped at the gun to get the ODA straight after BP went down, Just want to know the benefactors of carrying out such actions, Lets discuss.

My views: Will definitely slow down both players, and will just cause you to slow down whilst the rest of the players in the world continue to grow.

DeletedUser8105

If you don't have cats,it's silly and pointless.

DeletedUser12314

Can make players quit before they even get going, Therefore stopping you have too many opponents.

DeletedUser9748

People love the smell of napalm every morning...even in limited haul worlds.

DeletedUser9748

What so you are going to let everyone grow around you, Can you tell me how to play more?

As belle above said, that sounds legit. If you have faith in your tribe and your neighbors you can let almost everyone near you grow and then take their villages. They will also fear you and their neighbors so there is no need to attack everyone if you can't farm them. (specially since we have a 10th lvl system of upgrades and you can let them build their levels and then noble and have a smithy fully upgraded)

DeletedUser8219

What so you are going to let everyone grow around you, Can you tell me how to play more?

As long as you know you can outgrow them its arguably the best thing to do

DeletedUser6623

iAm? said:

yes. noble targets brah.