ODA - The Race Begins.

DeletedUser11971

What so you are going to let everyone grow around you, Can you tell me how to play more?

actually the hardest thing about this is NOT attacking those around you until ready and then waiting for some to grow enough and also fending off over eager tribemates who HAVE cleared their areas who see you have got decent villas all around you.

Unless you have an ODA hound or a cat lover in your local area that needs to be removed (either because they are clearing your future villas or attacking you) attacking and stunting the growth of anyone in your local area is not a great move.

As has been said above if you back yourself and have a decent tribe (or a super awesome tribe!) then let your neighbours grow and on non low haul worlds farm as long as you grow more all will work out very well in the end

DeletedUser12314

Why? He's in a super awesome tribe

I know he is in a super awesome tribe, but last time he was in a super awesome tribe, the super awesome tribe attacked him and they disband.

Saying that CF you're running this one, it may go better!

DeletedUser

Actually the thread is not that stupid.. People that think threads are stupid without thinking about the actual meaning of a thread are stupid.

Well, now to the topic: I believe it is jibberish to clean people early on in a HAUL LIMIT world. The reason to clear players is to farm them. If you already farm enough from barbs and other small players, why bother losing troops?

DeletedUser12314

Actually the thread is not that stupid.. People that think threads are stupid without thinking about the actual meaning of a thread are stupid.

Well, now to the topic: I believe it is jibberish to clean people early on in a HAUL LIMIT world. The reason to clear players is to farm them. If you already farm enough from barbs and other small players, why bother losing troops?

David is the wise one, listen too him! ^

DeletedUser12303

As we can see people have already jumped at the gun to get the ODA straight after BP went down, Just want to know the benefactors of carrying out such actions, Lets discuss.

My views: Will definitely slow down both players, and will just cause you to slow down whilst the rest of the players in the world continue to grow.

Great in dept analysis. Someone scared of attacks? Surely it doesn't really matter but i guess yeah okay i agree a little i suppose.

963 Electrical Storm [Pandas] 7 doing it like a pro

DeletedUser6623

well rank 3 did an mini op on rank 4... now rank 4 tribe is rank 12.. and will drop further by tonight :lol:

DeletedUser6623

no. war is silly even when there are only 2 tribes left. Who said hugging was wrong?

DeletedUser

I agree. To declare a war early on is, imo, complete jibberish. Later on it can get interesting because of the statistics but early on its complete nonsense. Don't get me wrong: I still like fighting early on, I can just do without the war declaring stuff.